第28章

WARNING; following content contains sexual content that are unsuitable for children. <Yall wanted some more intense shenanigans so!>

Hao Ming had slipped away after the intense activity the previous night, although he was extremely reluctant but he had to leave to prepare for the upcoming events. He needed to trap the sixth prince, Fu Yue Long and capture him. Only then, can he and his beloved be together peacefully.

Jing Yi opened her eyes when the lingering kiss on her forehead disappeared along with Hao Ming's presence. She sigh as she brought her hand towards her waist and sorely rubbed it. She furrowed her eyebrows,

With the current state I'm in, how am i going to get to Xing Liang teahouse?...

Jing Yi had wanted to gather more informations that could be useful for Hao Ming. Jing Yi sighed, she could only afford to wait and see if towards later into the day would she feel better.

"Si Yun" She called out. Si Yun who was waiting outside for her lady to call upon her, quickly entered. She could see the slight beats of perspiration on her lady's forehead and was surprised. After all, her lady have an absolutely cold constitute and had never ever sweated.

"Prepare a hot bath for me" Jing Yi said lethargically, Si Yun immediately nodded her head and headed back out. Although feeling confused, she had kept her confusion to herself. After coming in contact with her miss, she knew better than to ask too much.

After Jing Yi had gotten ready, she stayed in her chamber for the rest of the day whilst trying to sooth the pain in her lower back. It was simply impossible for her to walk without staggering what more heading out, so she decided to forgo the matter of finding more information. After all, with her husband's abilities she believe that he can certainly handle everything without her help.

"Its about time huh?" Jing Yi said as she looked at the sky above her. She was currently sitting at her backyard while looking at the sky and enjoying the beautiful flowers and scenery around her.

It wont be long before the rain calling ceremony and before that, the kingdom would have to get rid of their traitorous prince who was currently in the midst of his preparation of usurping the throne.

"My beautiful fox its so cold here why are you still out late at night?" Hao Ming's beautiful voice break Jing Yi out of her trance as she looked over at his beautiful figure. A beautiful smile adorn her face, as 'i was waiting for you' could be seen on her face.

Hao Ming leaned down and kissed her forehead, while holding onto her hand. "Look! Your hand has gotten so cold!" Hao Ming chided as he envelope his big scotching hand over hers.

"Its always cold" She chuckles as she leaned into his embrace. She had already dismissed her maids as she knew he would be coming.

"I've received news that the bastard will be moving his plans forward, i believe the banquet would have to wait after the rain calling ceremony..."

"It's okay, i can wait" since you've always been waiting for me~

She hadn't know that this wait would be so painful.

"From the insider news i've gotten, that bastard will prepare fake evidence against me and have imperial father call upon me and thats when he will attack us. But, i've already made plans. So my beautiful flower, you dont have to worry. Your furrowed eyebrows are hard to watch"

"Are you saying i'm ugly?" Jing Yi asked accusingly.

"WHAT!? Of course not! You're the most beautiful, celestial like fairy i've ever met. After yesterday, more so than ever i would not want to leave you" Hao Ming declared, causing Jing Yi to blush upon recalling the previous events.

Hao Ming laughed at her reaction before he lifted her up, "come on, lets rest for the night. After today, your husband would be busy" Jing Yi wrapped her hands around his neck as she nodded her head to his words.

Having Jing Yi so close to Hao Ming, he lightly laid her down onto the bed as he deeply inhaled her scent. Before lightly licking the slightly reddish nape of hers. As his tongue was teasing her fair skin, his hands trailed down to her forbidden area as he teased her.

"H-hao Ming" She stuttered as she grabbed tightly onto his arm. He smiled at her responses as his body reacted erotically. He slowly undid her clothing as he looked at her flushed face, and lust filled eyes.

Jing Yi bit her lips as she squirm everytime Hao Ming touches her, his scorching heat was so electrifying to her. And every squirm of hers made him even harder. He run his index finger down her alley between her blossoms as he indulge in her scent.

As his hanfu was long gone, Jing Yi's claws scratched deeply into his skin. Hao Ming knew that this would be the last time for a while will they have the opportunity to be this close, and he simply wanted to satisfy his woman.

He trailed wet steamy kisses down her body before he lightly kisses her forbidden area. Shocking Jing Yi as she quickly used both her hands to cover her area.

"N-no" she whimpers embarrassingly.

"Baby, let me satisfy you" He said huskily as he pushed her hands away before teasingly rubbing her bud. Sending her squirming and shaking, to him her sensitivity was simply adorable.

His tongue lightly licked her folds as his thumb continued ravaging her bud. Causing her to moan loudly in pleasure,

"Not so loud baby" he chuckled as he continued tasting her, pleasuring her. Jing Yi covered her mouth with both her hand as her body instinctively arched upwards. Tears filled her eyes as she whimpers in pleasure.

She grabbed Hao Ming's head as she lovingly whispered, "Please, i want you!" She wanted his hot rod in her, warming her whole body up letting herself be enveloped in a loving warmth. It reminded her that she have the capabilities to feel.

He adjusted his length as he lightly rubbed against her wet heat before easily sliding into her due to how wet she was. Her walls tightly clamping onto his rod as he pounded deeply into her. Releasing all of his into her, stating his claim over her body.

The night continued endlessly, as they pleasured one another. But who knew that this was their last time...

>///<

The next afternoon, Hao Ming had received an imperial edict summoning him to the palace to meet with the emperor. And the battle has begin.

—————
(A/N): I actually had no idea about the changes of wattpad but recently i've updated and realised the big mistake. Honestly, i've been on wattpad for such a long time and i've never been so disappointed:/. Makes me really wanna leave to be real with you guys😕