第14章

Do vote and comment my loves:)<3

Jing Yi was in her room as she started getting ready, she will be meeting Luo Ying and Ling Ling at the Xing Liang tea house. Jing Yi was hopping to establish an even closer relationship to them, she believe they will be great help to her future plans.

She put on her light pink hanfu with black little lace detailing on the sides and ends of the hanfu adding some edge and classiness to her normal Hanfu. Something she had learnt back at the Celestrial Realm from a traveller.

After getting ready, she got on the carriage as she made her way to the Xing Liang Tea house. Upon arriving, there seem to be a crowd outside of the tea house. Getting off the carriage, Jing Yi finally realised why.

Two gorgeous lady with expensive clothing they must at least be noble ladies of course they attracted attention. Jing Xuan smiled as she approached them with the tickets to get into the Tea house. It seems with her added appearance more people are crowding to look at them.

Fu Che the bodyguard Chen Yu had assigned to Jing Yi stepped out as he politely requested for them to move aside. Which they did due to the pressuring aura Fu Che exclude. After showing the tickets, they were let into the tea house and was bought to the second floor third room which have the best view.

Thanks to Chen Yu's connection, he was able to get the best seats for his sister. As soon as the doors to the room was closed, Ling Ling began gossiping with the princess and Jing Yi.

"Do you know that after the tea party that day, whats her name? um-"

"Ru Yu" Luo ying reminded.

"yes, Ru Yu. She started having stomachache and wouldn't stop going to the toilet. It seems the toilet couldn't be used for the next week and she was in bed for about 3 days." Ling Ling said seemingly happily.

"That was your doing was it?" Luo Ying asked, Jing Yi was slightly surprised inside but her outer appearance was still that of a calm lady.

"Who knows" Jing Yi replied as she had a slight smile on her face. They ordered a few cakes and tried their drinks, Coffee and Hot chocolate.

"This is definitely very tasty, i would sure like to meet the person who had made this" Luo Ying said as she took yet another bite.

Jing Yi who was on the quieter side suddenly became alert, she could feel that someone is outside listening into the conversation as she heard a slight chuckle.

Very quietly, she stood up and put a finger to her lips indicating them to keep quiet. Jing Yi then walked towards this secret entrance she noticed but ignored and kicked it open.

"Isn't it nice to listen in on your customers?" Jing Yi asked as she gave the lady hiding in the secret entrance a cold look.

"Oh calm down Miss Jing Yi. I am the owner of this place, Hui Ying." She introduced herself and invited herself in and taken a seat.

"Well, i listened into your conversation because i felt like you guys aren't like normal noble ladies and it caught my attention. Also-" Hui ying stopped and turn to Jing Yi,

"Adding those ah, drugs into her drink to cause her to have diarrhoea for days. You're good" Hui Ying said as she clapped her hands, she look no less then Jing Yi and the rest in the room in terms of her age. Yet she had already established such a strong 'company' she's good.

Jing Yi smiled as she returned to her seat, doesn't this girl mean business?

"So eavesdropping, i guess you're collecting informations right?" Jing Yi asked, Luo Ying an Ling Ling had gotten the gist of everything.

"You probably already know our identities and coming here like this, is it information you want?" Luo Ying asked, she looked as though she had changed into a completely different person.

"Or are you here for some other things? Unless its beneficial for all of us here, we wont help you." Ling Ling said as a cunning smile appeared on her face.

I'm really seeing new sights of them Jing Yi thought.

"Smart girls! I like you guys already" Hui Ying said with a wide grin on her face.

"I just want to gossip hehe. So, i've heard that there were some scheme behind sending the eighth prince to Fu Wang Village?"

"What information are you going to give me, for me to tell you about that?" Jing Yi asked.

"Would you be interested to know about the crown prince?" She probes.

"His relationship with Ru Yu?" Jing Yi asked, the room became silent as the others are all shocked.

"wait... That wasn't what you wanted to report?" Jing Yi asked, she groaned maybe she shouldn't have disclose that.

"Nope, i wanted to tell you about crown prince fraction and what is he doing behind the scene" Hui Ying said.

"But is your sources reliable?" Hui Ying asked.

"Is it true that imperial brother is together with Ru Yu? That's such a terrible taste." Luo Ying express her disgust.

"My Sources are obviously reliable, they are together and -" Jing Yi paused not wanting to continue.

"Why did you stop?!" Hui Ying asked.

"Nothing is free, pay your prices first." Ling Ling said as she picks the cup up and took a sip.

"Well then, according to my sources the crown prince fraction are being lured by the sixth prince's. Maybe not for long, the sixth prince will be the crown prince."

"You're implying that, the sixth prince is going to kill the crown prince?" Ling Ling asked, Luo Ying's brows are wrinkled as she was told this information.

"Not necessarily. Fabricating documents, get ahold of his weakness, finding real evidence and such can use against the crown prince instead of killing him. Also killing him is too risky, it might not succeed and it is also easier to trace back. So the other options are more suitable" Jing Yi said as she leaned back into the seat and crossed her arms.

"Indeed." Luo Ying agreed to Jing Yi's words.

"Then according to your words, the sixth prince had already started planning? By initiating to send his younger brother, he can fabricate or search for evidence against crown prince without having to feel insecure? No, the prince still have his trusted aids here..." Hui Ying seem to have started talking to herself.

"No, there's also the calling for rain ceremony. If he managed to call for the rain and successfully gotten rid of the crown prince he can completely dominate his position." Ling Ling reminded the ones in the room of the calling for rain ceremony, it started clicking in their head of the affairs in the palace.

"Today is such an informational day, i really like you three lets be friends. As a commemorative day, i will grant all of you membership please come here often." she them directed her attention at Jing Yi.

"If you're thinking of opening a business please do invite me" she chuckled as she walked out of the room through the secret entrance.

And exactly next month in the following year is when they commemorate their successful business.