第25章

"He had summoned the witches and demons. Your imperial brother will stop at nothing till he gets onto the throne. Even if its sacrificing 6766 citizen's life." Jing Yi was pushing Hao Ming, to see the truth and take the throne. She believed that he was the best suited to take the throne.

Fu Hao Ming's brows instantly furrowed, he had originally wanted to kill Fu Yue Long for his existence was angering to his wife. Now, he was just disgusted by such a person. Were the lives of those commoners not lives? Why do they have to be sacrificed for a prince's stupidity and selfishness?

Seeing Fu Hao Ming throughly angered by what she had said, she was glad yet slightly worried. She was glad that he would not be her enemy standing on the same line as Fu Yue Long, but rather on her side. But she was worried for his health as he seemed to have a lot more worries now.

After realising what had gone through her mind, Jing Yi realised how she is actually reliant on Fu Hao Ming. She slowly got up from his seat, without thinking walked towards him and stood in front of him before bringing up her hand as she uses her thumb to cease his frowning.

"Its not good to be angry all year round." Jing Yi said softly, as she was about to remove her hand from his forehead, Hao Ming immediately grabbed her hand. The hesitation in his eyes seem to have disappeared.

"Jing Yi, will you be my empress?" Hao Ming had decided, he would put his faith in his beloved, he would do anything for her. If the world was what she wanted, he would give it to her on a platter. For her, anything was worth it.

Jing Yi remained silent, her heart wavering but her mind was telling her to not believe in the lies of the mortals. To be wary of the deceiving nature of humans, and to stay far away.

"Have you throughly think it through? Deciding to succeed the throne is not a small matter. I know that you tend to stay clear from the court affair and chose to instead protect the nation, just to stay away from all the fightings. Are you really willing to throw everything you've built and take the throne?" She asked carefully, she realised how wilful it was for her to casually try to change his path.

Hao Ming eyes were gentle as he stared at Jing Yi, although he knew that she was hiding a lot of things from him, that she seem to have a better understanding of the inner affairs them him, and that she was not human.

He love her, and was willing to wait for her. She was hurt, and although he may not be able to fix those scars but he will place bandages over them. All he wishes to ask for was for her to give him a chance.

As though those unspoken words were heard by Jing Yi, a light hearted smile adorns her face before she took a bolder move that she had never expected herself to do. She decided to bare herself to him, to believe in him, to trust once more.

And if he failed her, she would just drag him down with her together.

Jing Yi tipped toed, as she lightly closed her eyes when her lips touched his. His hands held her waist as he gently kissed her, not because he was scared she would be afraid, but because to him she was priceless treasure.

The knot in her heart seemed to have loosen, as her tears lightly dropped. Her everlasting cold body, in his embrace felt scotching hot as their kiss slowly deepens. Hao Ming and Jing Yi slowly parted away, as short pants escapes their lips.

"This time, theres no escaping my Jing Yi" Hao Ming said as he lightly kissed Jing Yi's forehead.

Author Note;
Sorry if the chapter is short, thank you for being patient! Hope this chapter is satisfactory.