Yes, Arnav Ray just showered his infectious smile and Khushi's heart started a marathon.

This man is hell bend to embarrass her infront of everyone, where as he is maintaining a straight face. But Khushi could not ignore the butterflies she felt in her stomach every time this man comes close to her and she began to love this feelings...

May be this is for six months, may be for a contract but... for this time period, for her, its' real.... this family, the child, this all relationship and the man, all are true for her.... she will perform her every responsibility as she promised by her heart....

Little did she knew, that this is not going to be for six months but the man will bound her for life time....

After few hours....

Arnav and Khushi was in jewelry shop for selecting their engagement ring. Khushi was stunned in between all this luxuries and was really feeling hesitated to select something for her. Though a simple diamond ring drew her attention but the price tag was not at all helping her. Arnav was keenly observing every move of Khushi and when the salesman asked for which one to packed, Arnav gave him one platinum plated diamond studded ring and another one of that simple ring of Khushi's choice.

Khushi looked at Arnav with her questioning eyes, " One ring is what I wanted my fiancée would wear and another one is of your choice. And soon to be Mrs.....Don't look at me with those mesmerize eyes, I may drown into it..." The last part Arnav uttered in a mere whisper but that was enough to make Khushi beet root again. and like a moth towards his flame, Arnav get close to Khushi and was about to almost kiss her, but controlled himself..

 and like a moth towards his flame, Arnav get close to Khushi and was about to almost kiss her, but controlled himself

What is man is upto?? Why he is being so sweet and behaving as if all is real, when it's just for six months?

Khushi's chains of thoughts broke when an unknown voice called them from behind, " Oh.. My God... am I dreaming? Is the great Arnav Ray is in front of me?" The manly voice forced Khushi to turn her head towards the voice.

There standing a man in his mid twenty along with a extremely sexy lady with him. They are clad in expensive clothes and the lady is look like ready to walk in a ramp.

They both came towards them and stand face to face with them, while the lady was almost wrapped all over the man. Suddenly Khushi felt extremely uncomfortable with their presence because the man was looking at her from head to toe, with dark, scrutinizing gaze and in the other hand the lady was smirking looking at Arnav.

And what surprised Khushi more was, Arnav's reaction, Arnav became stiff, the playfulness vanished in thin air.

" How are you Veer Mallik?" Arnav asked the man but his voice was full of hatred.

"Extremely well my dear Arnav. Finally I am going to get what I was waiting for long time... By the way, hope you did not forget the beautiful lady beside me... the way you are ignoring her, she is feeling neglected.. After all she is going to be my wife soon, that means your's future sister in law... at least show some manners my younger Brother..." the person named Veer mocked to Arnav..