7. SALVATION

Jin's

I was frightened to go to my room tonight. The fear of being in that same situation is making me shiver in fear. For fifteen years up until this day, I have been abused and passed on by different Alphas of various packs. They will pay my father whether money or gold which he will use to provide for his alcohol addiction.

I do sometimes think to live up to the name of being a pack slut but I know deep inside me I'm not like that. I should not be like that. I won't be like that. I tried so hard to try to be normal but every time I think I'm out of that life my father would sell me again and again because he knows I can't say no or else he will use his silver dagger to punish me.

I had a lot of scars in my back and in my chest, because everytime I refused he will put another mark in me. I know I'm already tainted as I am not pure when I faced my Alpha, that's why I never really wanted to know who my mate is. I don't want him to have a filthy Omega like me. I know all that Taehyung said was true.

I will never have the family I dreamt of, or ever feel Loved even just once in my life. I will never get to see my own kids and raise them because my mate despise me and won't ever think of having me as the father of his pups and I can't blame him for that, I understand. I used to dream of having a perfect life when I was young, when hope was still there, when nobody is there to steal all the happiness I had but fate has other plans, I was born to feel every ounce of pain in this world and that kid in me died the moment my eyes were opened to the cruelty of the world.

"Why are you standing there, Omega?"

My nerves calmed down when I heard Taehyung talked to me. I know he's intimidating and would not care about me but me and my wolf finds peace whenever he's around. It's less danger, but still painful.

"I don't want to sleep in my room."

The truth is I never really sleep since that day. I can still remember the pain of my mate leaving me behind despite my condition. That's what hurt the most. It's doesn't hurt much that I'm abused, I'm used to it, it's about my mate not caring enough to even think that I was in danger. He would let me die. He wish for me to die.

"What is it this time? You are so needy and you get to my nerves! What do you want?" I can see his veins popping out as he screams at me. He must've really felt betrayed when he found out I was his mate.

"I just don't feel comfortable there. It brings back memories."

"Oh? Really Omega? Well news flash! I DON'T CARE! Go in there and rot to death. That would be in favor of me!" He started pushing me to enter my room and I struggle to get out of his hold.

"Please, please stop! I won't disturb you, just don't leave me here! PLEASE! Taehyung! I don't want to be here!" He used all of his strength to throw me inside and he closed the door and locked it outside.

"Taehyung let me out! Please! I don't want to be here! Help me!"

"TAE-" a pair of hand covered my mouth and my screams were muffled. "Mmmmhhhhhh!!!" I tried to get out of his hold but he's stronger. I bit his hands and he winced in pain. I used it as an opportunity to scream.

"HELP! TAEHYUNG! HEEEELLLP"

Nobody answered my calls.

"Nobody will help you Omega! Nobody!"

Three men were here now. I can see their shadows coming for me. One man ripped my clothes and the other removed my pants. The third man punched my stomach and I lost all the strength I have.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain but no one pays attention to me. I need someone to help me.

I need my mate.

"T-tae" I whispered to the air hoping that my prayer would be heard. That a miracle will happen in my life.

I smiled, I guess prayers do come true as I see something sparkled on the dim light casted by the moon.

My salvation is here.

====

Taehyung's

"HELP! TAEHYUNG! HEEEELLLP"

Fuck that Omega! What is he screaming for?

"Ahhh!"

If he gets louder I would go to that room and punch him to sleep!

"V, you still want that Omega to be yours? He's been so needy. I know you won't answer me but god! I can't stand him!"

"AHHHH! FUCK!" I clenched my chest at the sudden pain that attacked me. I rolled on the floor and kept screaming in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK! AHHH!" This pain was much worst than everything I've experienced. What the hell was happening!

"Mate." V, for the first time spoke to me again.

"Fuck that mate! I'm your human I'm in pain stop thinking about that mate of yours!"

"GO.TO.SEOKJIN."

"AHHHH!!! FUUUUUCKKK!" My body went to the Omega's room. Maybe his scent can calm me down. I tried so hard to get up and unlock the door as the pain in increasing at every moment.

I unlocked the door and the sight shocked me as the pain in my soul gets more unbearable.

Seokjin lying naked on the floor holding a silver dagger pierced thru his heart.