beginning (ch.1)

Author p.o.v.
You take the last shots that are left on the trey as everything becomes more and more blurrier.
Everything around you starts to swirl.

"Do you have a ride home?"
A man in a black sleeved shirt ask you.
"Yes I do, thank very much very strange man."
You take another shot to drink away the memories of all of it.
He sits by you.
"What brings you here?"
He gets closer,
Y/n's POV

He inches close to me. I look at him with the most bicth face I could make in my wasted state. He grins.
"Wow, your even cuter like that."
Then a guy walks up and stand in between the two of you.
"What do you think your doing with my girl?"
"Oh shit, sorry man she looked alone..."
"She's not bye,"
"Thanks, but I didn't know I had a boyfriend?"
He extended his right hand.
"I'm _____"
I couldn't hear his name over the music.
"Hi, I'm y/n"
" well nice to meet you,"
We talked and then the closing time had came. He wouldn't let me drink anymore
"for the sake of your livers"
He had told me.
That's the last thing I remember is him taking me home.
Time skip- morning

y/n POV
I open my eyes with a throbbing head ache.
"Ugh, everything hurts."
I get up and walk to the bathroom. What happened?
I splashed my face with water.
My head is throbbing.
I walk into the kitchen and grab some medicine.
I felt like I was being watched. I acted like it was none thing took the medicine. Then acted like I was going to make a salad, I grabbed the lettuce and a big knife to cut the lettuce, I started to cut but then I heard a light step behind me, I carried on like yet again like none thing had happened and cut some more, then when I knew for certain they are close I spun around to face who might be there, but there was no one.
I carried on the rest of the day with that feeling, but yet none thing ever happened. When it was time for me to go to work, I took a shower, somehow that's the only calm spot I felt safe in since this morning. I even started to humm one of my favorite songs. Then the flashbacks came.
"You ungrateful lazy slut!"
"M-mom?"
"What do you want can't you see I'm trying to prepare!"
"F-for what?"
She laughed out loud.
"When you lose that talent show, your such a loser. "
At that time, I just wanted to prove her wrong. After awhile we got into the car, it took 14 minutes to get to my school. She didn't even talk to me she just drove.
When we made to the school she parked and got out, I did the same, we saw a lady who told us to go to the cafeteria, we did, during all of this she didn't say anything, we made there and she found our seats. I went there they said I would go on in 30 minutes.
I waited with my mom, she was fixing her makeup again. When she was doing it earlier she told me I was worthless and she just wanted to prove I was a big mistake.
After 5 minutes I went to get ready I had my only help there, my teacher, she was the only one who even liked me I don't have any friends or really family, so she made up for it all.
She even brought me a dress. I almost cried, it was dazzling, she told me it was an old one of her daughters and I could use it until, I couldn't fit it, she did my make up, and curled my hair. I looked amazing, the transformation was unbelievable I went from a black hoodie, sweat pants, black sneakers, messy hair in a ponytail, and no makeup to be seen, to a baby blue dress with gems on the side, high heels, curled hair, amazingly done makeup, and high hopes to show her wrong.
I walked onto the stage my mom was on her phone. I started to tell them what I was told to do,
"Hi, its nice to see everyone here, I'm y/n and tonight for the yearly talent show I will be singing,"
My mom flinched, the one thing I was good at, she started to record me just so she could brag about her disappointment as a child.
" the song name is, "
I glanced at my mom and said the name.
" My R, by Aphmau."
She turned ghost white, she knew I sing this well.
"Just as I was about to take my shoes........"
As I song my voice got better and better.
In the end I need up wining fist place, she bragged to her friends, and said I was everything and more she had wanted as a daughter. Then when she saw me she would slap me or hurt me.
This is how it always was.
*end of flashback*
I slowly fall against the wall of my shower, and went down into a ball and cried. She hated me, she wanted me dead, I want my self dead.
After that little bit I just got out put up my face back together so it didn't look like I was dead in side.
I finally got to rest I laid on bed and didn't even attempt to get dressed. I went on my phone then just fell asleep like that.
In my sleep everything came back, form getting the fake I.D. to the last shot, after that I don't remember anything.
I wake up to my towel being gone and me being dressed, I don't remember getting dressed? Wat?

HI!!! WELCOME now that you read the first bit of this you might need to know a few things. ONE: this one was just explaining things so it will get better!
TWO: you won't find much out about her now! This book was ment for the fangirls (ton of people) to read, BUT I don't care if ur male just play pretend for a bit! Welcome to woman hood!!!!!

FINALLY: each chapter will be at least 1000 words like this one, (after editing 1088)
PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!!!
And keep reading!