Uns - Infatuation

Thodi sarakti hai
Thodi khisakti hai
Uns bigad ke ye
Tujhse hi sambhalti hai

🍁🍁🍁

"Crap.." A girl whispered loud enough that her friend heard her. She was peeking in the classroom and got a glimpse of the new professor. The Other one, followed her gaze and looked at him to get shock of her life.

The professor stopped short as he saw some of his students gaze wandering outside the class making him suspicious. He stopped the lesson and walked towards the door to see two people standing outside the door.

"Do you have a strategy class?" He asked looking at the two students who were late and because of them, he had to stop his class in the middle of the topic. He noticed that one is dressed in a yellow crop top and black jeans while the other in a rainbow crepe top pairing it with a black skirt.

"Yes, sir" The one with the yellow answered while the rainbow one nodded her head. He shook his head controlling the anger as he hated latecomers. But something was amiss, his brain was giving him signals that he saw them somewhere yesterday but he couldn't pinpoint.

"Get Inside, From tomorrow onwards don't bother to attend the class if you are late" He replied moving aside for them to enter the class, he got a whiff of lavender before closing the door. The girls took their seats at the last bench and he resumed his class highlighting the tactics and tricks.

After the class, he opened the attendance sheet and took enough time to look at each person, because he was replacing his old professor who had requested him to take his classes for this semester as he got under major accident fracturing his limbs and leg.

As a good student, he stepped into his shoes, handing his business deals to his manager to look after it, in his absence which might be for 4 hours in a day. Besides, he has an idiotic best friend who will handle it, if he wasn't lazy.

He got to know the names of everyone including the one with yellow one who was Asma and the one in a rainbow was Nisha. He took his leave with a smile, informing all, to be on time tomorrow and feel free to ask questions if they have any. He gave suggestions of which books they should prefer for better understanding and will be available in their college library.

"Do you think he recognised us?" Nisha asked her cousin who was busy sipping her rocher Ferrero milkshake.

"I don't think so" Asma dismissed her suspicion and soon broke into a smile remembering the incident that happened yesterday.

The Cousins of Gulshan villa went to a restaurant yesterday just to have some cousin bonding time ignoring the elders and they had a lot of fun. They tasted lots of delicacies and roamed in the shops, checking out every outfit and trying some of them on. When they were tired, they stopped at a fancy restaurant to have some delicious dinner and they don't know who started the game of truth and dare.

Nisha had to give a flower to a random person and give him some compliments, which she did. The person whom she gave flowers was handsome and well dressed. His arm held a gorgeous lady close to him posing as a perfect couple. So she gave a white rose complimenting him on
his looks which earned a heavy smile from him, but a glare from his wife. She smiled ear to ear ignoring his wife's reaction.

"Seriously you gave the rose to an elderly man claiming that he was handsome" Asma replied laughing heavily looking at her cousin again for the nth time.

"So what? He was handsome like my dad, so I gave him. It's better than giving it to someone young and get into problems later on" Nisha replied munching on her cheese sandwich
reminiscing that her professor was also standing behind them with a girl and a guy of his age checking for something.

"Leave it, Our professor is quite handsome too. I am crushing on him" Asma replied dreamily thinking about his smile. He was dressed in a light blue shirt with black jeans looking charming and every girl was drooling at him throughout the class.

"He is our professor. Stop thinking inappropriately" Nisha chided her, picking her bag from the table, she walked towards the counter to pay the bill. Her college canteen was famous for a cheese sandwich, egg puff and milkshakes.

Asma followed behind her taking her bag and they both went home discussing everything and nothing while walking to their home. They preferred taking a walk to their home which helped them relax their nerves and it was good for their health too.