3

"Submit the copies tomorrow" Asma said giving her the imposition which she had done on behalf of Nisha. She looked startled at her with her mouth wide open.

"Woah, you did it?" Nisha asked, disbelief evident in her tone, her both hands on her hips scrutinizing her cousin to which she shrugged her shoulders.

"I completed your crush's sketch" She exclaimed handing her the professor's sketch which she made again after coming home. Asma smiled happily looking at his sketch.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Mohsin asked snatching the paper from Asma's hand making her glare at him. She immediately launched at him trying to snatch the paper from his hand while he kept it out of reach from her hands.

"I will make you another one" Nisha exclaimed looking at Asma's sad face making her smile leaving him flabbergasted. He bought the paper towards his face to see what was written but at the same time, Asma snatched the paper from his hands dancing in victory.

"Mama, I am hungry" Asma shouted showing her tongue at him making him irritated and went towards the kitchen ignoring his sour mood. Curiosity got the best of him and he needed to know what Asma was hiding from him.

"What's on the paper?" He asked looking at Nisha making her laugh aloud. Shaking her head, she checked the assignment which was written neatly. Keeping the papers in her bag, she looked at him.

"It's nothing. You should stop hovering on us" She shrugged her shoulders knowing his overprotective behaviour towards everyone in family; he was always like that. He nodded his head and went towards his room talking to his friend on the phone.

🍁🍁🍁

When He entered the staff room, he saw a pile of papers neatly stapled on his table. He was impressed with the dedication. He checked the papers, dumping it in the drawer, he went
towards the classroom.

"He isn't looking at us today" Asma muttered sadly unable to make eye contact with him. She loved looking at his eyes, they held an ocean in them where she could drown for a lifetime.

"I request you to concentrate on the class else we will be standing outside Dean's room" Nisha uttered shaking her head at her cousin who was becoming mad according to her. She never saw Asma behaving like that with any person and it scared her.

"Tomorrow, there will be a test to check how much knowledge you guys have related to the topics, so be prepared" Adil announced before the bell rang, picking his notes from the table he went towards the door looking at his mobile phone which made Asma cry.

"What the hell? What does he think of himself?" Asma muttered looking at the door hoping that he will stop and she can have a look at him but he never turned around while Nisha gazed at Asma's face.

🍁🍁🍁

Adil was looking at the test papers sitting relaxed with a cup of coffee in his hand. He is not bad. If not a startup company, he would have at least become a lecturer in a college. The thought made him smile and cringe at the same moment.

He is not fond of teaching anyone except his brother during the school phase. His movements halted looking at a certain paper, keeping his coffee mug aside, He keenly looked at the paper reminiscing something. As a bolt of lightning struck the thunder, he opened the left drawer of his desk picking some papers. He looked at both the papers and searched for
another paper which left him flabbergasted.

Curling his fists in anger, He got up from his seat and left towards home taking the remaining papers in his hand towards the parking lot where his car was parked.

🍁🍁🍁

"Holy shit" She muttered under her breath, her one hand placed on the chest and her face pressed into the airbag. The side glass broken into pieces making her right hand pierce and her forehead slightly. She felt giddy. She took a few deep long breaths to calm her racing heartbeat and the pain to go numb. She pressed her face into the airbag more to calm the pain piercing through her hand.

After a few minutes, she looked at the front, her eyes saw a person coming out from the opposite car and coming towards her angrily. Before she can process, the door of the car opened with a click and the person bent down to look at her. As soon as he got the glimpse of her, his anger was long forgotten and worry lines came across his forehead.

With little difficulty, She glared at him making him back off. She placed her one leg on the road feeling happy that her legs are working fine. Taking a deep breath again, she stood up looking at him while he was looking at her hand.

"Were you blind? Couldn't you see my car?" She asked looking at him angrily and simultaneously looking at her car which never went under any servicing or caused any trouble to her in her life.

The car was her baby, her life which saved her late ass many times. She could feel the pain of her car. Running towards the front of her car, she caressed it as if doing that will make the pain go away.