All The Lovely Little Vampires chapter 4

Haha... It's getting to the good part, closer and closer each story *evil grin*

keep on commenting fanig and doing all that good jazz:)

hope you like it! I sure do! :)

CHAPTER FOUR

"So, wanna go see a movie or something?" I asked Bella as we relaxed in some cafe in this small rainy town. It was close to the only place to hang out around here. But they did have good pie. Bella shrugged, "I don't know- I'm not really a movie person. But maybe that movie, umm- ohh, Face Punch?" Face Punch...? Sounds desturbing to me. I never took Bella as one of those killing junkies. "Face Punch?" I repeated sarcasticly. Bella let a nervous laugh out. "I don't know. It sounds exciting." she rubbed the back of her head and I laughed. "I was thinking more like-"

"Bella!" a young voice inturrupted me and a boy showed himself at our booth. "Hey." he said. Ahh hah, our rude little Boy has been identified. He was probobly older than me though. He looked about eighteen or so with long black hair and extreamly tan skin. His eyes were darker brown than Bellas- almost a black. And his teeth were perfect and white- of course everyone in this place has perfect teeth.

"Hey, Jake." Bella answered in her unsure clumsey voice. "what's up?"

Jake smiled and scooted into the booth next to Bella and entered himself into our converation oh-so awkwardly. "I noticed your driving the truck." he gestured outside to the parking lot to Bellas old piece of junk red Chevy. It's a cute small town car but I don't think anyone I called family would be caught dead(no pun intended) driving it willingly. "Yeah." Bella shifted in her seat and I cleared my throught.

"Well," I breathed into the cool air, the taste of hamburgers and awkwardness bitter on my expoased tounge. "Im just gonna go home now."

Jake looked a bit guilty, thinking he drive me away. "Oh no no. I'm not leaving because of you," I explained. I have a soft spot for people when it comes to humiliating and guilt and sorrow. "I was wanting to head home anyhow, you just gave me the opportunity so Bella won't be alone."

Jake nodded and gave a shy smile. "Jacob Black by the way," he held out his hand and I shook it solomnly. "Charmed. Ophilia Williamson, or just Lia." Jacob grinned, and I noticed how young he looked. Kinda sweet too. But so not my type. "Jacob lives out at La Push on the rev." Bella Flaunted. I gave her comment a half smile. "Cool. Pleasure to meet you, Jacob." For now, atleaset.

I left the stuffy diner and punched in my number one speed dial. He answered on the mid-second ring. "what may I pleasure this call to?" Edward answered. "Wanna come pick me up from the diner?" I crossed my left arm over my stomach and leaned up against the brick wall. The coldness sweeper through my thick purple New York hoodie from last years trip to, you guessed it, New York. "Of course I'll be there in half of a minute." He replied. "I wouldn't doubt your literal meaning." I said as I combed my hair back with my free hand.

There wasn't a reply for a few seconds and I felt stupid, thinking he already hung up and I was talking to an empty line. "Almost there-" He spoke and I laughed. "Well Ill see you in a few seconds then." I chuckled. "Goodbye."

I hung up the phone and sighed. Sixteen exact seconds later his sleek black Volvo pulled up. Edward opened the door, gracefully exiting the car in the sexiest manner ever- by total accident of course. God, I love it how he never has to try to by excrusiatingly irresistable to me.

Edward walked up to me and gestured to the car. "Home?" He asked. I nodded. "Please."

He snuck a peek behind me and I turned around to see what caught his attention. Bella was standing at the diner door. She hesitated and fidgeted, he eyes moving spontaneously around before fixing themselves on Edward and I. "Lia- there's gonna be a party at La Push next weekend. Wanna come?" Bella rubbed her shoulder, anxiously awaiting my answer. "You could bring your friend- it'll be epic." Bella shyly glanced at Edward.

Annoyance sparked in my belly by the way she looked at him, but I quickly diffused it. "Maybe. I don't know." I replied plainly. I waved and Bella slipped back inside ad sat down at the booth with Jacob.

As we drove home Edward began conversation. "So, I noticed you got a little annoyed back there." He stated obviously. I nodded. "She was starting to get on my nerves a bit." I shrugged. Edward shook his head unaprovingly. "Ophilia," he sighed. "Oh my little Lia, what shall I do with you?"

Acually I could tell you about sixty eight very intresting and kinky things I want you to do with me right now, but I obviously am wise enough to keep them to myself.

"Cherrish me? Remember me?" I offered my suggestions. Edward looked over at me. "Ill always remember you Lia. Your my little Ophilia, my family." he assured me. "You wouldn't have to if you would just turn me into a vampire." I mumbled. Edward went slightly ridged and, to my absolute surprise, stopped the car dead in the middle of nowhere on the side of the road. "Lia." He said stonily. I gulped. "What." I barked. "You know-"

"I know I know!" I cried. "I know you don't want me to be a vampire like you! I know you want me to a be a human forever! But that's not what I want! I can't waste away before everyones eyes, going from people thinking Im your little sister you your aunt to your grandmother... And then Ill just die."

Edward eveloped me in his cold embrace and I fell into it thankfully. "I want you to live a full human life." He whispered, his cool breath smelling of sweet intoxication and alluring desire to me. "But I don't want that. I need to become a vampire, and if you don't do it for me- then Ill just get someone else to."

"Dont." He warned with pressue in his tone. I exhaled, pulling away from his arms. He let go and placed his hands back on the steering wheel. "Face it Edward. I can't be like this, a human. So imperfect and frail and clumsey."

"You can't hate humans. You are one, and becoming a vampire will only halfway change that."

"But it will make me halfway better." I stated, and with that Edward pulled off and continued on our way home.