Epilogue

It was a sunny day, the garden was beautiful the grass was as green as possible, there were toys everywhere and a football goal 🥅.

The ball was placed in the right position, there was a girl lifting her thumb checking the goal distance, she had closed one eyelid.

"Get ready I will kick the ball into the left corner up." She shouts and the boy, who is the ball keeper, laughs, "never!"

The girl turns, she room her chain and kissed it, "never laugh on me." She turns in surprise and kicked the ball so hard that the boy couldn't react.

"GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!"
The girl shouts and suddenly stopped jumping. She was confused, she felt as if someone is watching her. She turns and saw a man with a heavy beard. He was looking exhausted but happy.

She smiles, without thinking twice she starts to run toward him. She spread her arms for a hug, "PAPA!!!"

This was all he needed to know, he let the bag fallen on the ground lifts her up, she cups his face and bend her forehead with his, "my princess."

"You took so long Papa," she was upset, "you missed so much. Like my first steps, my words and hurts..."

Laksh kisses her cheek, "sorry." He said and she hugs him again the same way she uses to do it.

They call came to him, one after another one hugged him, they introduced him to Karan the son of Uttara and Rajat, then to the daughter of Swara and Sanskaar, Shona. They all were happy having him back.

"Laksh five years is long." DP said and he nodded, "last mission. Now the real one will come, the toughest one." He put princess down, "where is your mama?"

Princess was thinking, "up in the room." She said and Laksh nodded.

He went inside the house up to his room, it was open new bedsheet were arranged, the window was open, but the room is not in use.

He closed the door and went to her room, the room she is using ever since he asked her to stay. Ragini was folding the clothes, she was wearing a plain white shalwar khameez, he felt bad. Oh no, she stopped waiting for me.

But there was something, his heart wasn't going to believe it, he saw the shawl of hers on the bed. He took it in his hands and back hugs her enclosing her in his hug.

"Laksh?!" She turns and hugs him tightly, he was happy about the response and felt her heat, she was looking into his eyes, she had waiting for him, five long years, finally he is back. He was admiring her forehead, the hairline was filled, she was still carrying the vermillion for him.

Laksh was about to kiss her, when he stopped, "Ragini." She pouts, "say?"

"Will you marry me?" Laksh asked her and she kisses him.

The family was waiting for it and the next day the wedding was ongoing only between the family.