Chapter ten

Recap: RagLak food 'date'

Laksh was carrying Ragini into her room, he placed her on the bed with care and put the duvet over her body, he looked at the baby bump, but hold himself back to touch her. Not without your permission.

AP heard the car and goes to see them, "Laksh?" She calls him and he turns, "Shh!" He placed his index finger on his mouth and moves with his eyes to show on the sleeping beauty.

AP nodded, she went to the kitchen and Laksh followed her after he closed the door of Ragini's room.

"Laksh how is she?" AP gave him a cup of tea, "did she ate something? What about her reports and the baby?" AP was questioning him without taking breaths, Laksh felt bad at one side and at the other side he was happy.

Sad because his mother isn't asking for him, happy because she is concerned for Ragini.

"Maa when she wakes up tell her to stay in the room, she shouldn't come out as she needs rest. I will get the medicines for her."

AP widen her eyes, "medicine? Why what happen to her?" She was about look after Ragini, but Laksh stopped her.

"Maa please, let her rest. So far she and princess are alright, but she hasn't taken any medicines which are vitamins she needs. I will get them and then I will make sure she will take them on time." He caresses his mother's, "do scold her as she thinks I'm overreacting."

Laksh left with a smile on his face, making AP speechless, "princess? Haaw, Ragini is going to be a mother of a girl, wow." AP smiles genuinely, she made the food for the family.

Sanskaar, Uttara and Rajat were sitting together in the garden, "so we gave them time together now we have to make sure they will stay together."

"Rajat you talked to your parents about Ragini, right?" Uttara asked him, "you know I don't want anything to happen again, as far as I know, she had been treat badly her in-laws have thrown her out. She is fighting alone to raise her child."

Rajat hold her hand, "Uttara you don't worry, you know that Mom knows her too, she has no objections, Ragini is family." He confirmed it and they sighs of relieve.

Sanskaar took a deep breath, "great, now you leave as for now you both will meet at the wedding only. Which is in just a few days."

Rajat rolls his eyes, "really is it needed to stay away, we are going to get married, I will be around her daily."

Sanskaar stood up, "get up," he makes him stand, "now go home otherwise I will make you leave by calling for papa."

"No need I'm here." DP said from the back, "what are you guys planning, you know you should include us, we will and want to help."

The trio nodded, "Papa tomorrow we will go for shopping, Uttara's lehnga is ready there we will try to give them more time to spend together."

"Can I come along with you?" Rajat asked but he just saw shaking heads, "No!" They said in union and he lefts with a pout on his face.

Rajat met AP before leaving the house, "okay Maa I'm going and we will meet at the wedding, bye."

"Bye beta." She said to him with a smile, feeling happy that her daughter found a life partner, who's parents love her as her own daughter. I don't understand how those people are able to face the world, they don't have any kind of shame left, they will some day have to face the reality of their behaviour.

Laksh came back and met Rajat, "oh hi, you are leaving. Sorry man, I always miss you." He gave him a hand and Rajat shook his head, "no problem bro, I really don't mind it."