Chapter six

Hi

Recap: Ragini stay in KM. Laksh will bring back the colour in her life.

Uttara and Laksh were back, Laksh was carrying the bag of Ragini, while Uttara was having an ice cream in her hand, "thank you bhai."

Laksh was glaring at her, "my pleasure." He said under his breath, Sanskaar looked at them, "don't act like this bhai. We all know how she could have manipulate you."

Laksh gave him a death glare, "shut up!" He shouts and Ragini let the glass in her hand fallen.

"I'm so sorry!" She was shivering looking at the broken glass pieces. Laksh made a face, he went near her and bend down in front of her, he picked up each piece, "Don't move, I will clean it. Sorry I never meant to scare you."

Ragini was just looking at him speechless, the way of him handling the situation and the way he was caring about her health wasn't new, but forgotten, she never felt like this after the death of her husband.

"Thank you." Ragini's voice was broken, her throat was dry, Laksh smiles lightly, just then Uttara saw it. She coughs as she swallows.

"Uttara?" They all looked at her, "are you fine?"

Uttara nodded, "yes, I bite a big piece of my ice and it hurt my throat. Sanskaar Bhaiya one moment please." She called him and both vanished from there to her room.

Laksh frowns, "strange, she usually licks her ice with care as she wants to have it as long as possible." He said and Ragini smiles at him, "I know, at college too. Whenever we went to a café and ordered ice cream, she was the last finishing the ice cream."

Laksh laughs, "yes." He cleaned the ground in front of her, the bag of her was hanging on his back, "sorry." He said and without her permission he lifts her up, "but I think it's safer if I will take you to your room. I heard that being pregnant you have to look after yourself and child double or triple. A small injury can create problems that is not what we want. Your health matters, both of yours." He carries her to the guest room and placed her on the bed with care, the bag on the bed next to her.

"You don't move much, I will sent Maa or Uttara to you, they will help you with the clothes. I know they have to be kept in cupboard and if you trust me a bit more I can do it?"

Sanskaar was looking at Uttara, "what? Why you dragged me here?" He asked and Uttara's ice cream was melting in her hand, "bhai!"

"I'm here!" Sanskaar said annoyed and Uttara hits him, "Laksh bhaiya!!!!" She shouts and Laksh heard it.

"Okay I will call mom, there is no reaction from you, but Uttara is calling, maybe something important. Bye." Laksh waves and left the room.

Ragini was still numb and motionless. Her heartbeat was racing faster than ever before, her breaths were coming in short terms. What is this, why is he doing this?

Laksh went to Uttara's room, but she wasn't there. Strange where is she? Roof?! He shrugs it's a possibility so he went up and there he saw her.

Sanskaar was rubbing his arm, "what is with your Laksh bhaiya?" He asked and Uttara looked at Sanskaar, "haven't you seen his care toward Ragini?" She gave him a confused look and Sanskaar shook his head, "what?" He said in a squeaky voice, "his care?"

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead. Why? Even Uttara has more brain to handle it. I wanted to waited till the marriage is done, but maybe I should let her be a part of it.

*cough cough*

Laksh cleans his throat and went closer to them, "if you want to know I will tell you." Uttara nodded to him, her eyes were big and her smile was bright knowing how much her brother loves her best friend.

"Bhai at Train? Unknowingly who she is and that she is expecting?" She hugs her brother tightly, "I'm in, better than him I can help you in gaining her trust and love."

Laksh shook his head, "I would never force her. If she wants to start a new life she has the right to chose her partner. I'm a man, who can be called anytime, I just want to see her happy and not alone." He was holding his sister in a side hug.

"Bhai, but you can quit your job, we have a big business and don't you think you have served the country more than you had to?" Sanskaar said, "you always care for others maybe it's time to care for yourself."

Uttara nodded, "yes, Sanskaar bhaiya is right. It's time to become selfish, there are a lot of people in this country to take your place at the Army."

"Enough, it's not my decision it's hers. Whatever will be happen, will be by her wish." Laksh was clear and his siblings agreed.

AP was at Ragini's room, Laksh had asked her to help her with the clothes, "Aunty there is no need, I can do it by myself."

AP shook her head, "you have heard him, you are a pregnant woman there is no need for unnecessary work as long as you are here, you will be pampered." She caresses the cheek of Ragini.

Ragini was calmly sitting there, not knowing what she should do. I feel so useless, I don't want to be a burden on them, but they are so kind I can't reject them.

"Aunty, Laksh is the one who left, when he was 18, right?" Ragini asked and AP nodded, "haan, his friend joined the army and went missing to find him he joined the Army and stood there, not only for him, but for everyone else. He wants to help as much as possible for him." AP has put all the clothes into the cupboard.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Every time when he is on a mission I'm scared, but also proud."

Ragini smiles, "yes, I can understand it, but hasn't he ever thought to leave the job?"

AP sat next to her, "yes, once he said, 'I will leave the job for the right one. I don't want her to life in a relationship with can turn her colourful life into colourless at anytime.' I hope he finds the one soon, then I can see him marrying his love. The sole reason for him to have a life with his family."

Ragini smiles, "he deserves it." She hold AP's hand and pressed it, "I will pray for his safety and his life."

AP kisses Ragini's forehead and left the room.

AP was in her room. It's been so long, but Ragini hasn't changed, how much I had wished her to be my daughter-in-law, but destiny had planned something else with her. Poor soul.

"So plan is on," Uttara said to Sanskaar, "yes, we will unite RagLak." Both have each other a high-five unknown of the fact that someone has heard it.

___
Please comment and vote