Chapter eight

Hi

Recap: The whole family want to help Laksh.

Laksh looked at Ragini, both were sitting in the car silently. The awkward silence was killing him, he is a joyful man, who loves to talk and joke around, but in her presence he wants to show another side of his, a calm and understanding one.

Ragini felt the gaze, first she ignored it as he was driving, her inner voice told her, he is checking the traffic. But then she was feeling it more and more, the intensity of the gaze was making her feel restless, she hold her belly and lowers her gaze, "please don't stare." She said to him, he wasn't hurt instead he smiles.

"Then why don't you start a conversation with me. Come on Yaar I'm so bored, looking at you made you speak, now you have started let's continue it." He was damn happy, she felt his gaze. His is were shining and his smile wasn't leaving his face.

Ragini looked at him with the corner of her eyes, "you want to talk, about?" She asked him, what surprised him, because it was clear, he wants to know about her.

"Ragini about you." Laksh said and then she pouts, "in return you will tell me something about you?" She asked with a stern look.

DP was looking at Rajat, "you don't have a problem that Ragini is here?" He shook his head, "no uncle, in fact I'm very happy that you called her to stay with you. She is alone."

Uttara nodded, "yes, she needs a family." Sanskaar looked at them, "you both know her from college, she has completed her studies and is well educated, but being pregnant, she won't find work."

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini not past, future." He said and she looked at him, "future?" She was thinking and smiles again looking at her belly, "baby girl." She said and Laksh was about to hit the break, but controlled about his emotions.

"Baby Girl? You know that and didn't told me?" Laksh shook his head and murmurs, "thank God I said princess too, otherwise baby would be damn angry. I don't want angry Baby."

Ragini was confused, "Laksh what are you saying, I can't hear you." She was waiting and he sighs of relieve.

Phew, she didn't heard me, but wait did the baby heard me?

"Nothing Ragini, Baby and I are buddies, so you better don't mess with the little princess or else..."

"Ahh!" Ragini hold her belly and looked at him, "it's not confirmed, but Sid always wished for a girl."

"Good man!" Laksh said and she was amazed by him, "why?" She asked as he was talking about an unknown man to him only in praising words, he has never come with a taunt or anything hurting her, till now he is very sensitive about this topic.

"I don't know, if I would be a father someday, even I would wish for a girl." Laksh was smiling while driving and Ragini was staring at him.

"You know, boy or girl it doesn't matter as you want a healthy child, but having a daughter is something special. Example, I'm my mother's boy. A mother son bounding is something we too want to have, as a man I can have this bond only with my daughter, who will be my princess. A girl comes with happiness and leaves with sadness, giving her away is pain, but remembering her gives placed a smile on our faces. As a boy you don't play with Dolls or tea parties, you have to show your manhood playing with the ball, being a father you have to follow all the wishes of your girl, you can't and neither you want to say no, it's simple you live your life again just in another way. I know the generation is changing, but there will always be the boy things and the girl things. I won't play with Dolls, but I will make sure my girl has power to kick into the asses of the idiots." Laksh was smiling madly, "damn she would be so beautiful and powerful."