Chapter eleven

Recap: Laksh and Baby a team, the family is with Laksh. Shopping idea.

It was the next morning, Laksh was awake early, he was doing his regular workout training in the morning, when he felt someone is observing him.

Laksh was looking around, he was in the garden in his training shorts and tank top, which was fitting perfectly on his body and defining his muscles.

Ragini was standing at the garden door, she was holding her a glass of orange juice. Her gaze wasn't on him but on the environment, even since she has been there with them, she stayed most of the time in her room.

Laksh smiles, "Good morning?" He said and got her out of her trance, "oh," a small appears on her face, "good morning."

Again she was lost in the beauty of the garden, "is that for me?" Laksh asked her showing on the glass in her hands.

Ragini just realised that she had taken sips from it, "Oh? Yes, it was for you, but I got thirsty and drunk from it."

Laksh shook his head, "it's okay, as long as it's you or a family member I don't mind." He took the towel, which he had placed on a chair and cleaned his face from the sweat.

"Bhaiya get ready, Ragini you are coming too!" Uttara shouts and both were glaring at her, but with individual reasons.

For Laksh was a nice conversation and for Ragini a peaceful moment in the garden, both got disturbed by her shout.

Ragini and Laksh went inside the house, they had a quick breakfast, well everyone told Ragini to eat more and scold Laksh to hurry up and get ready.

Laksh rolls his eyes, "can I finish my plate, it's not much left." He said and they agreed to him.

Ragini was feeling uncomfortable, "Uttara what I will do there? I'm not sure how will I be a helpful person on your wedding, we all know people will start taunting about me."

Laksh just came back from the shower, he was drying his hair with the towel, which he throw on the couch in anger.

"Do you live for yourself and child or for the society?" Laksh questioned her.

Ragini looked at him, "what?" She couldn't understand it, but he was just glaring at her, his hands were on his hips, "you live a life, for the society or for your child?!" He said again and she hold the belly, "for my baby." Ragini said to him.

"Then, where is the problem to come with us for a shopping trip. Now come on I'm ready. Let's go!"

The whole Family has gone for the last family shopping, before a loved one will leave their house.

Sanskaar was looking at Laksh, "look I have put Ragini with Maa and Papa in a separate car so we could talk to you. You need to know."

"What? That mom and dad likes her and would be happy if she would be my wife?" Laksh looked at them.

Uttara was numb, "you know?" She asked scared and Laksh glares at her, "I'm an army man, of course I know."

Sanskaar smiles, "you heard us by chance."

Laksh laughs, "yes, you have to be more careful, I know she is a foodie right now, but even she has ears." He indirectly warmed them to handle this topic with more care.

It wasn't a long drive way, they reached the mall within 15 min.

At the parking lot, they waited for DP's car who comes 2 min after them. The parking place besides them was free and DP could park his car close to his sons car.

They went inside the mall, Ragini was hold by AP all the time, both had a bounding before and now it tighten more.

Uttara told them which store they have to visit and where they have to pick her lehnga, she gave everyone a job to do.

AP and DP were responsible for the jewellery, Sanskaar and Uttara were responsible for her wedding clothes, while Ragini and Laksh were responsible for the clothes for them.

"What is this?" Laksh asked, "I don't want to do shopping for myself. I have so many clothes to wear." He was talking about bis filled wardrobe, but Uttara shook her head, "no excuses, you won't wear something old at my wedding day, got it! Ragini please help him in deciding what he could wear, it should be something black or sand color."

Ragini nodded, "you heard the bride."

"Oh please Ragini, the same goes to Bhai, please help her in finding something to wear on my wedding. Even a white saree would do it, but it should be new." Uttara said and left them alone.

Ragini didn't liked it, "Please Laksh don't waste your money on me." She was talking to him, but there was no chance he would listen to her.

"Ragini what do you think about the people, who live out of India?"

Ragini was confused, "what you mean?" She asked him in confusion.

"I mean to say, if people abroad can continue to live a colourful life then why can't you?"

Laksh found a saree and a matching dress, it was white and even the baby dress was white.

"Look for you and that would be for princess." He shows her both, "right now white would look so cute on her, but in future if the destiny would play the same game with her, you would hate the colour white, which isn't a real colour."

Laksh gave her both pieces, when someone from the back starts to taunt her, "I knew it."

Ragini turned and saw her mother-in-law, "Maa?"

The woman shows her palm, "no need to come closer to me. You money minded woman. I knew you would find another man, whom you can trap in your innocent face. Beware of her." The woman left from there and Ragini was broken.

Laksh hold her and felt bad on the other side he was happy to see the real face of her in-law's. Ragini you have to fight against them, I know how.

Ragini was sitting on a table with her arms around her belly. I'm so so sorry Princess. I can't keep you save from them or anyone else. I'm helpless.

Laksh was fuming in anger. How dare she insult Ragini in public and why didn't she said something it was the perfect chance, but don't worry Ragini I will give you a voice and a chance to change the destiny.

They went home after the shopping trip, Ragini was trying to forget the incident but it wasn't easy for her. I'm not money minded, why is she thinking like this?

Laksh was on the roof, he was strolling around thinking about a plan, the idea came and he literally jumped up and down. That will work for sure.

Laksh knocked on the door, she didn't replied and he went inside, he checked if she took the medicine.

"Good Princess, she should look after her health, because only then your health is granted, right?. I know I'm right." He kisses his hand and placed it on her belly, "good night baby. Don't worry I will make them pay for it."

Princess gave a kick and he could feel it as his hand was touching her belly.

Ya baby on my side.

Laksh left the room and was sleeping on his bed after completing his work on his plan.

____
I'm rarely online and active because of lack of support. Really nothing has changed only your demand of updates is still there. It's simple for you to ask for an update but it's not easy for us to write and when the support isn't there then you don't have the feeling to write anything. Most of my books have got an update in starting August and no target was reached till yet, not even this book! I won't be active like before as there is no wish of stories.

But yes, whoever wanted a season 2 of Mafia I'm on it.