Into The Wardrobe (Part 1)

As we sit in one of the rooms, Susan and Peter are playing this really boring game that I'm not even paying that much attention to. It involves a dictionary.
I'm sitting beside Lucy as she watches Susan and Peter, Edmund playing with this weird toy.

I look out the window to see the rain pouring down. That's why we're stuck in the room. Cause its raining a lot outside.

"Gastrovascular." Come on Peter. Gastrovascular." Said Susan.

"Is it Latin?"

"Yes."

"Is it Latin for 'worst game ever invented'?" Edmund responds.

I give a slight chuckle at that.

Susan looks at both of us with a frustrated expression, slamming the dictionary closed, and laying it on the floor.

Lucy then decides to speak up.
"We could play hide-and-seek!"

I smile, I love hide-and-seek.

"But we're already having so much fun." Peter said sarcastically.

"Awe come on Peter, please? It'll be fun!" I say with puppy dog eyes,  Lucy doing the same.

Peter looks at us for awhile before giving in. He gives us a smile, and then starts counting.
"One, two, three, four..."

Me and Lucy look at each other and squeal happily, getting up and grabbing her hand, we start running to the curtains as Peter keeps counting.

All the sudden Lucy gets pushed, I go down with her. I look up to see who the culprit was.
Edmund.

"I was here first!" He said, hiding behind the curtains.

I look over at Lucy and huff, helped her up,  we start running to different doors, each one locked, until.

"Y/n look! This one's unlocked!" I run over to her and into the room to see only a large thing with a sheet over it.

We look at each other for a moment, walking inside the room and closing the door, slowly walking towards the thing.

We get close to it and we pull the white sheet off of the object.
It's an old wardrobe.

We can still hear Peter's counting, so we hurry and open the wardrobe. I keep the wardrobe door open just a little, so I can look out of it.
I hear footsteps and I back away, Lucy right behind me.
I expect to feel the back of the wardrobe right away,
But instead it keeps going.
We keep going past the coats.
"Woah, this is a really big wardrobe." I say as we keep backing up.

All the sudden I feel cold air against my back, and Lucy screaming. I turn around to see that we're in a snowy place, and Lucy has fallen to the ground.
I quickly help her up and dust the snow off her.
"Are you alright Luce?" I ask, worriedly.

She nods.
"I'm alright"

I keep my hand in hers as we walk deeper into the snowy place, to be met with a lamp in the middle.

All the sudden we hear what sounds like hooves, around us.
Then a faun steps out from the trees, scaring both me and Lucy, we scream as it appears,

He sees us and he screams too, we scared him too, he hides back behind a tree and we hide behind the lamppost.

We all look out from our hiding spots, looking at each other.

Me and Lucy slowly come out of our hiding spot, and start picking up the parcels the poor faun dropped.

By the time the faun came out, we picked up the packages he also dropped. He had a lot of things in his hands.