27 - Maybe I'll Go Bother Someone

Make sure to vote and comment please! Don't be a silent reader!

Staring at Mr. Francoure for a short second, my body catches up with my mind and I stand tall, weighing my options.

"You could take the stairs down." Lavender puts out there and I look to the door.

No, he needs me now. Not 30 seconds later. Not even a millisecond later.

I jump out the window and drag my claws in the building so I don't fall to my death. The wet bricks run between my nails and I reach the bottom with a thud, then everything stops. The yelling and shouting from the fighting becomes background noise. The moon stops hovering in the clouds and the rain stops pounding on the ground. And my mate. My glorious mate. He stops breathing.

"Noo no no no no! Noo!" I cry out as I reach him, falling to my knees slapping his face a few time, putting his head in my lap.

"Pleasee don't leave me I need you!" I sob, shaking his shoulders not caring that everyone is watching. My soul moans in pain and yearns for the connection.

"The Alpha Richard is dead." Someone announces, and the sound of metal hitting the floor surrounds the area. His warriors stopped fighting.

"Alpha Luciano is-"

"Shut your ass, don't you dare finish that sentence!" I scream to whomever wanted to die.

"Dulcenea, heal him!" My mother's voice calls out and everyone from the cave joins the crowd. Thank god Grace didn't listen to me.

"H-how? Stop telling me to do impossible stuff I-i can't!" I try giving him mouth to mouth and even pounding on his chest. He doesn't move. I'd give everything just to see hear his soft breaths leaving his nose and inhaling once again. He can't leave me. We were supposed to be happily ever after.

"Ma how?" I frustratedly cry, taking his hands in mine.

"You have the power. We both do. Reach inside the wound and concentrate on healing it. You can revive him!" She yells and I bring my shaky hands to his chest. This is crazy. But yet again, i'd do anything. I wipe my tears from my eyes so I can see better and submerge it into the small hole in his chest. I feel the cool metal bullet and it begins burning my fingertips. I take it out, chucking away as far as I can.

"Lavender help me!"

I bring my bloody hand back in his chest slowly and close my eyes, sniffling.

Heal him.

Please come back to me. Please come back. Don't leave me.

I can bring him back.

I open my eyes and feel a surge in my arm. Almost overbearingly painful. I cry out as I feels as if a part of me is leaving. It burns more and more and Lavender even begins to growl, giving me all her strength.