〖♡ Sixteen ♡〗

unknown pov :

i picked up my phone as i waited for my boss to pick up. " target spotted." i hung up. " alois trancy , i'm afraid you won't see ciel again." he chuckled

alois's pov :

we sat there watching movies , eating popcorn and candy . i couldn't help but have this eerie feeling of being watched . i glanced at the window seeing nothing but a dark night and the ocean shimmering from the moons light.
i shrugged it off and continued to watch the movies . when the movie ended me and sieglinde both yawned tiredly " let's go to bed?" sieglinde asked me and i nodded she giggled rubbing my stomach " this little fella needs sleep so you better be taking good care of them. " she smiled and i nodded " of course i will~ once we know the gender i'll name them." i giggled and the black haired female nodded with a wide smile she took my hand and leased me to her room turning off all the lights of the habitat , she handed me comfortable pajamas i went to the bathroom and changed there but that feeling of being watched couldn't leave . i glanced to the window pushing the curtain to the side a bit my icy eyes searching for anything or anyone who was nearby , but of course there was no one. i sighed " i must be exhausted and things are really messing up my head." i told myself convincing myself it was all in my head. when i finished changing i went back to the room seeing sieglinde asleep already in bed. i smiled and closed the door behind me then turned off the lights climbing to bed , i pulled the covers to my chest and stared at the dark ceiling thinking, i wonder what ciel is doing now, is he going to really come and beg for forgiveness. i knew that could happen it's not the first time he's done it.

i placed my hand on my stomach rubbing it in small circles and smiled to myself as i thought if it would be a girl or a boy, i didn't mind either gender, and i really hope ciel would accept my child. i closed my eyes smiling as i imagined everything being perfect, my child born, ciel being a good father to them, we would have happier seasons together and vacations. with those beautiful thoughts they drifted me to sleep.

it felt like hours that i fell asleep when i was awaken by a hand over my mouth , my eyes widened as i saw a male with a black mask on only his eyes were visible but i couldn't see their hues. i struggled to free myself he put a hard duty tape on my mouth as his hands tied mine up i turned to my side seeing sieglinde already tied up with a tape in her mouth as well but looks like she was unconscious, i was right, there was blood dripping from her forehead, i squinted my eyes looking at the mysterious intruder with tears in my eyes shaking my head and muffling 'no please' .
he carried me as he looked down at my stomach i saw him glance as those eyes were visible, blue . blue was the color of his eyes .
he walked out the home as he got in a big black truck putting me in first he got a cloth and poured some type of chemical on it covering my nose as i could smell the disgusting yet so strong scent that knocked me out in a second or two.

ciel's pov:

" take me to sieglinde, that's where alois is." i told sebastian as my butler nodded " yes sir." he responded . i let him drive since my injuries were far too ugly for me to move a muscle.
i sighed and stared out the window seeing the side of the sea in the island . i've been the worst husband and i will make it up for alois. and that's when it hit me, i should get my husband a gift if that's not enough i'll get him something better to make it up for him. " wait sebastian, turn the wheel let's go to a gift shop." i smiled warmly as he nodded with a small smile taking the other route to the small plazas , ill take as much time to find the perfect gift i just hope he loves it.