〖♡ Four ♡〗

The next morning I woke up in the empty bed, I must have overslept and Ciel was most likely gone already. I felt a pain in my stomach as suddenly I felt cramps I groaned in pain taking a deep breath .
When I got out of bed I walked over to the mirror standing on my side and lifting my white shirt up to see a small bump.
" oh god I'm going to look so fat... that can be the best excuse, I'll start stuffing my face off with foods and of course Ciel would believe me if I tell him I'm getting fatter , but that's for you-" I rubbed my stomach. " I hope you don't make me eat weird shit."
I changed into my clothes and went to the hospital to get checked up.

" well it is too early to figure the gender it seems you're only one week old. I'm not so sure about male pregnancy it's never been a thing in this entire existence so I'm very sorry I cannot do much." He apologized I nodded and smiled " it's okay. Thank you for taking your time . I'll let you know when something happens." I got off the chair and sighed my mind was trying to tell me something I picked up my phone and dialed the lab.

" helloooooo~!" The female voice picked up the phone
" Sullivan. I've got a small problem. Are you available? Maybe come by soon? " I sighed I knew she was in New York and it'll take time for her to come by.
" sure be there in five minutes." She said happily.
" wait you're in London?" I asked confused
" wherever my boss is I'm there too he needs me at times, anyway I'm heading over bye!" She hang up.

I was home reading a book when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door to see her standing there.
" come in." I smiled letting her in , she walked over to a chair and sat down.
I made tea and offered her some as we both sat together in the living room.
" look I went to the doctor and I'm shocked... I'm-" I was cut off

" pregnant I know." She slurps her Tea she didn't seemed surprised.

" did you know this?" I looked at her

" I did it." She smiled at me.

I blinked twice " WHAT?!"

" welllllll.... I guess that definitely worked. So I was testing this new potion that could make a male pregnant and holy mother of corn chips! It worked!" She got up and walked over lifting my entire shirt up covering my face with it
" Sullivan!!" I tried to pull my shirt back down.
"Ohhhhh my goodness this is a complete success!" She rubbed my stomach then pulled away.

" but - what I want to find out is who's baby this is." I sighed pulling down my shirt " or is it just me getting pregnant of the damn medicine is it my own baby?" I looked at her.

" nope. Who was the person you mate with right after the injection I gave you?" She sat back down on her chair waiting for me to answer.

I had flashbacks when shieru was at my apartment. That night I was going to leave at Ciel's but instead he confessed and we made love.
I covered my mouth as I slowly stared back at her and she sipped her tea " well? I see you remember it and who is to?" She sipped more

" Ciel's brother... shieru-" I said

She spilled all her tea and looked at me wide eyed " but you're married to Ciel-"

" this is not good..."

This is worse than I imagined...

How will Ciel react when I tell him ?