〖♡ Fourteen ♡〗

3rd pov :

ciel's eyes widened as fear struck him his eyes twitched as he yelled holding his head . " what's wrong my king? did you realize just now you'll live with that guilty feeling for the rest of your life?" she laughed maniacally.
" alois will not last with you , he's probably planning to leave you as we speak! . so give up and submit to me!" she yelled as the bluenette ran tackling her as her eyes widened and her cheeks blushed feeling the bluenette male sucking on her neck.

what .... am .. i ..doing ...?

" yes , taste as much as you want ~" the older female purred and ran her fingers through the bluenette's locks .
ciel bit her neck roughly hearing the female chuckle " you been so thirsty now haven't you, my love~" she said softly as she stroked his hair softly.
ciel took out a pocket knife he held onto as he stabbed his aunt in the stomach twisting the knife inside her as she gasped and stuttered struggling to speak . " a...ah.. " she looked into the bluenette's ocean eye " Didn't i made myself clear ? i said i was done with this bullshit . " he twisted the knife the other way around as she screamed in agony the guards ran over pushing the male and threw him far away as his knife was feet away from him three guards went over to their queen as the other three went over to the male grabbing him from the neck pulling him up to the air chocking him.

" your little brat!!! i didn't taught you to kill me! you imbecile! i'll teach you the worst punishment in your life!" she yelled then grunted in pain as the guards immediately rushed her to the room so she could treat her own wounds .
ciel struggle to free himself and coughed . they walked down a room more as a tortuous chamber , they threw him in there as the bluenette crashed against the wall . " fuck fuck fuck!" he yelled and ran over to the door as the guards closed it and he punched the door " IM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!" he yelled . " shit i left my gun and everything what was i thinking?" he searched his pockets " they're empty. fucking great.." he looked around the room seeing a large glass of mirror in one whole wall while the other walls were a dirty white . he looked up seeing a vent and tried jumping to reach over to it it was only a few inches to get to it .

" this little mut thinks he has the right!" she growled as she wrapped a bandage tape around her treated wound and groaned " i'm going to teach him he's never allowed to leave his whole life will be ruined !" she put on her dress as she walked out the room and the guards followed her.

" bring everything from the trunk -" she ordered her guards as one nodded and left the other two remained with her " tie him up in the table - " she ordered as they nodded and walked over to the room they grabbed ciel and tied him-on the table .

she walked in seeing her little niece struggling to free himself as he looked at her " since when did you became so disobedient like your dead brother? have you been trying to be just like him so that little bitch of yours loves you?" she laughed " pathetic ciel-" she went over and gripped his cheeks vigorously giving him a glare . " your little bitch will never love you. he will leave you just like everyone else! he doesn't love you because i've made you this ugly in the inside you can never escape that will always be a part of you ciel! you're like this! a sinner and the worst of the kind!" she laughed
" stop dreaming you'll live happily ever after, there's no such fucking fairytale, you little moron-" she smacked him hard on his cheek

ciel managed to smile letting out a small chuckle " you're right , there's no such thing as a fairytale and i was an idiot to fall in love with someone who isn't looking forward for our future together . " he stared at the ceiling as he spoke the redhead female looked at him listening to him .

" after all , it was worth it the chase and meeting him all over again even if we had a horrible history together , seeing him in the same room with me made my heart beat like no other . i got to experience what love really is like . from the moment i met him , he taught me to love , every second i spent with him meant the entire world to me . even if i fucked up so many times , even if you ruined all of me , he still came back , cried in my chest , wrapped his arms around me for the same comfort he was looking for . his heart still beats for me . . . even if after shieru took all that away from me , my spark never died . if i could done things so differently , if i didn't let my ugly emotions and this disgusting domination out on him , i would die to start over and show him how much i truly loved him and what i meant behind those ugly actions , show him the right way , without this monstrosity inside me that rages for his love , i would die over and over again if it meant life will give me another chance to start fresh and tell him properly that i love him , that's true love . alois will always be my first and last , doesn't matter if you took my virginity that means nothing the people i've been sexually engaged with mean nothing to me . what i felt with alois , made me feel so alive . " he felt tears rush down his cheeks down to his ears . " Go on , abuse me as the monster you are , make me bleed , leave all the bruises you want all the marks you want do it til i'm dead , you won't ever have me again -" he looked over at his aunt as she was surprised " i'm unwanted in this world , i've got nothing to live for anymore , i don't want to keep taking another breath. "

" kill me if you won't allow me to continue believing my life will grant its freedom and spend the rest of my life with my spouse . "