"M-maybe that's the p-point." He raised an eyebrow as he slung his leg over his huge silver bike.

I just rolled my eyes as I made my way up the front steps. "See you around, lover boy!"

"S-see you later, be-be-beautiful!" He waved as he rode off on his bike.

I shook my head as I stepped inside, now, how could I get back at Richie? Then it hit me. I wonder what kind of suit our mom is renting for Richie, and more importantly how can I fuck it up as much as possible without causing my mom to owe any more money?

I snuck over to the phone book and found the number to the only suit rental in Derry. I quickly dialled the number and someone answered almost instantly.

"Hello, this is Johnson's Suit Rentals, how can we be of service?" A polite sounding man answered the phone.

"I'm calling to check on a suit rental for Tozier." I said, trying to keep my voice down so that no one knew what I was up too.

"Yes, we have it scheduled for pick up tomorrow. Is there anything specific you'd like to know about your delivery?"

"Umm..yes, what color is my suit?" I asked, twirling the cord around my finger.

"You asked for an off white suit, would you like to change that? We have the same size in black, grey, khaki, and powder blue."

"Yes, I would like to switch it to a powder blue suit, please."

"I'll be right on it, Mrs. Tozier. We'll have your rental ready tomorrow morning at about seven. Is that a good time for you?"

"Yes, that is a wonderful time. Thank you for your assistance."

"You're very welcome. Thank you for shopping at Johnson's, we'll see you tomorrow morning. Good bye!" He said, hanging up as I laughed to myself.

Richie hates powder blue suits with every fiber of his being. He told me so not too long ago when our mom was trying to get us go match. She had seen a lovely powder blue dress in the window of one of the shops in the next round over, and thought Richie and I matching was the greatest idea since the walkman.

I made my way upstairs to change into some dry clothes before heading out to find a dress with my mom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning...

I was awoken by Richie's shouting. I rolled over, squinting at the clock on my nightstand.

8:00

What was he yelling about this early in the morning? I pulled my comforter up over my head and it him me.

The suit...

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself as Richie continued to argue with our parents out in the hall.

I stumbled out of bed, throwing on my glasses as I pressed my ear to the door. I hoped that no one heard my frames scratch against the door.

"I thought you said it was white!" Richie shouted.

"Apparently there's been a mix up honey, but we don't have time to head back to the shop right now. You'll have to make do with what you've got." My mother tried to explain.

"But this is the ugliest fucking-"

"Richie, watch your God damn mouth when you talk to an adult!" My dad shouted from somewhere further off.

"This is the ugliest suit I've ever seen." He complained.

"You're going to look very handsome in it, no matter what it looks like on the hanger." She tried to salvage the situation.