Tumblr

So, I haven't written or published anything on Wattpad in almost a month and for several reasons. It's a lot to come up with a original story or fanfic that hasn't already been done on here and make consistent chapters that make sense. I commend any one who can. Perjury was my only and successful book that I've posted. So as a writer I have lost all inspiration for writing on here.

1. I hate been told to constantly update a book and chapter, I lose the drive to do it. This is obviously a reason why I've stopped so suddenly.

2. Feedback is something I enjoy and I don't get enough it to really continue on here. So that's also a reason why I've stopped. It's not really commentary if you are constantly saying "update, please update"

3. Tumblr is more successful for me as a writer simply because my works are reblogged for others to see and they actually comment on it and it just say update. 'Not meant to shade anyone.'

4. So the books I've posted on here will not be posted or updated no time soon and if you want to see what I have posted on Tumblr you can find my handle on there ( snowbaku )

5. Also, I'm currently in my second/third year of college so I'm a lot more busy than normal and it's easier to write on tumblr.

6. I'm sorry if any of you enjoyed my books, but a lot had changed and people change.  My focus is shifted and this app will only be used to read other stories.