13 || thought i knew

Yael

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yael

Q carried me into the house and I wanted to know why. I could walk. But I wasn't going to complain.

"Q, why are you carrying me ? I can walk" I said to him.

"Because I want to, and plus I feel closer to you this way"

I blushed and kissed his cheek. I feel as if our relationship was a little too perfect and that something would come up and cause a rift between us.

"Just set me on the couch"

He sat down in the corner of the couch and just kept me on his lap. I didn't protest as he was very comfortable.

"Hey everybody, come in here for a second" Pops said. " I have something to tell everyone"

I rose a brow and watched my brothers come in the room and sit down.

"So this is hard for me to say as I wanted to wait a little before telling everyone, but its best if I do it now."  Ma said.

"What is it ma?" Zeke asked.

"Yael is not biologically ours." Dad said.

I frowned. "What ?" Q began to rub my sides to keep me from getting overwhelmed.

"About 17 years ago, your dad made a promise to some old friends of ours to look after Yael."

"We are technically your godparents. You would have went with your biological uncle Giulio, but he wasn't ready to handle taking care of you. He was 18 at the time you were born." Pops said.

"I'm confused, so Yael is not really out brother" Yavin asked.

They nodded. I got up and went to my room dragging Q with me. This is all to much and there is more than what they are telling me.

"Baby you alright" Q asked laying on the bed and pulling me on top of him.

I shook my head. "No."

"You should let them tell you the whole story" he yawned.

"I know, I will when I'm ready." I closed my eyes and let him rub my back.

I woke up like an hour later, Q was still sleep, so I let him be and got up. I walked down the stairs and there sat my "god parents."

I slowly walked to where they were and sat down in front of them.

They looked at me "start from the beginning"