15 || sorry, the end

As of right now both families are at odds. Yael has returned from his room two days later with the right state of mine and respect for the new people who claim to be his family. The Lanzoni family have realized how this is affecting him and is taking his feelings into consideration.

"I'm sorry." Yael mumbled as he looked at the people.

"No, you have every right to feel the way you are feeling right now. We did abandoned you when you were a baby when we could have took you with us and we are sorry." The lady spoke.

"If it's okay, we would like to take you out today, to get to know our son." The man said to him.

Yael began to ponder about the invite. I mean it wouldn't hurt to learn more about them. But it doesn't mean he is going to move in with him.

"I guess." He spoke softly. He went up to his room to get ready.

"Okay, he is allergic to peanuts and eggplants, too much sodas raises his sugar levels and if he doesn't eat a lot, do not force him. " Yala said telling Jaimee the list of everything.

"Okay, it's just one dinner we aren't asking him
to move in with us."  Gio said.

"But you are going to ask him and I know you want him to say yes." Markian said.

"I do, I want us to have more kids. But I want our relationship with him to be good first" Gio added.

"Ah, well have fun."

Yael returned from downstairs and followed the couple out.

"So, how is school going?" Jaimee asked once they were both inside.

"Fine, I skipped a grade."

"Oh for real, you must be real smart." Gio said

"You would know if you were around" Yael mumbled low enough to where they couldn't hear him.

"I know this is all new to you and we just want to apologize to you for abandoning you and us deciding to come back a year before you turn 18"

"It's cool I guess." He shrugged and took his phone in his hands.

"We hope to have a bond with you as long as we are here, if you let us." Jaime said looking back at her only son with a smile.

"Okay."

Yael
I followed my so called parents into this lil restaurant called Mary's. We were seated in to a booth and I sat across from them.

Looking closely at them, I did see sort of a resemblance. I had his eyebrows and ears, but her nose and smile.

"So, what do you want to know about us?

I rose a eyebrow, you should tell me any and every thing not ask me what do I want to know.

"I think we should tell him everything G." Jaimee said.

He sighed and sipped his water before talking.

"Well my full name is Giorgio Lanzoni. I am 38 years old. I have a brother Giulio Lanzoni. He's your uncle and he has a son Enzo, he's 15 just two years younger than you. I'm part Bajan and Latino. I met your mom when I was 22."

Hmm. I looked at her. She coughed a bit.

"Well Im Jaimee Lanzoni, my maiden name is Taylorson. I'm 37 years old. I am an only child. I'm actually just straight black. "