6-paisly?

unknowns POV

they left me alone, all alone, all these years, will they remember me?, if not they will be destroyed. "calm down, physco, your lucky we don't kill your ass already." one of the gaurds said.

I'm like the sad Cinderella story with no happy ending, all my happiness is gone, destroyed, all because of THEM!!! 

while Taylor and Allyson are out being perfect warrior wolves I'm stuck being an omega rouge, stuck in the dungen of the night fire pack under alpha Alvin's orders until he and his new Luna figure out what to do with me.

I can't even shift into my wolf, I can't talk to her, I'm so alone in a cell filled of silver.

Alvin's POV

I woke up in my mates arms, not wanting to wake her up, I silently move her off of me and tiptoe to get dressed. once I was dressed I went down stairs into the kitchen were I was greeted by the packs personal chef

"good morning alpha, I hope you will be pleased with the breakfast I have prepared for you and the new Luna." he said. 

"good morning to you chef Shinls, and thank you, but I will have to pass on breakfast, for I'm going to a meeting with the alpha of the light ray pack." I said to him.

he and I are like family though he is a hybrid, and my family is all pure werewolves, with alpha blood, warrior blood, and pure blood.

"that's ok alpha I will give the scraps to the hounds"  he said calmly. I walked down the stairs to the garage and got in my black 4x4 Dodge ram pickup truck. No one and I mean no one drives my baby but me or taylor.

it was a 20 minute drive to alpha Garrets pack. when I arrived, I walked passed both guards at the door. "good morning guards, I am here to see alpha Garrett." I told them.  "morning alpha Alvin, down the hall to the left second door on the right." the guard on the left told me. I just nodded and followed his directions.

"hello alpha Alvin,what brings you here?" he asked.

"good morning alpha Garrett, I was wondering if you would want that rouge girl down in my dungen?"

_______________

authors note:

hey guys, I realized that this doesn't really make much sense, so what I'm gonna do is have this as my rough draft story, and make a new story with almost the same characters. comment if you have ideas for the new story. I'm sorry guys. new one will be up before Halloween 2016.