3- on the move

Ally's POV

they packed what they needed to pack. I packed my family charm locked its pink with diamonds forming the letters AJon it. each of the omegas have one with our favorite color and the first letter of our names. I have a list on what we need to do before we leave and when we leave.

* pack up everything we need-
food,
blankets,
tents,
phones/electronic devices/chargers, magazines/books
make up, clothes, the omegas of the pack, batteries, flashlights, and buddy up with the pups.

they all came back into the room with everything they needed. "alright we need to buddy everyone up ok" they nodded " Garth, Anna, Craig, and Izzy. ok? Craig and Izzy will ride on Garth and Anna's backs in wolf form ok?" they nodded. 'AJ we can't show them what our wolves look like'

'TJ its life or death right now, and I pick life'

'fine'

"TJ, Ashley, and I will be another group ok  but we all have to stay together. ok? were a pack and always gonna be one right?" they all nodded. "ok, let's go" we jumped out the window and met jake, and Luke. then we shifted in to wolf form. TJ is a pure black wolf with purple eyes, I am a pure white wolf with purple eyes, Garth is a large timber wolf with brown eyes, Anna is a gray wolf with golden eyes. Jake is a big black wolf with specks of white in his fur with blue eyes. Luke is a big white wolf with specks of black on his fur with green eyes. Craig and Izzy are supposed to be brown wolves with green eyes. but they haven't shifted yet.

______________________________________

6hrs later

Garths POV

"hey guys I found a unclaimed land we can claim it and make our own pack, what to do you think, AJ and TJ?" I asked hoping what I said wasn't stupid. "perfect Garth, your the best big bro ever" they said in unison. "so what's the plan sis, are we going to live like rouges for the rest of our lives?" I asked them. "no, were not going to live like rouges for the rest of our lives, we may be omegas, but were strong , and the pups are going to be shifting any day now, then we'll have a small pack, I guess, I don't know. let's just shift into our wolves and curl up and sleep. we'll be better tomorrow night omegas. wait put on your charms they protect us." AJ said curling up next to Luke and Izzy. while I curled up next to Anna, Craig.  Taylor and Jake curled up next to Ashley.