4- winter

Matt's POV

its the beginning of winter and I have yet toI wonder if she's ok, now that I think about it, I havent seen Allyson, Garth,Jake,or luke, in a while.

I was walking to my next class when my warrior wolves mind linked me

' alpha's 3rd son, sorry for interrupting, but we've spotted a few rouges on the little piece of unclaimed territory on our land, what would you like us to do with them?' he asked.

' thank you Dylan. I want u to put them in the dungens until I get there.' I told him. 'yes sir.'

________________________________________

TJ's POV

we woke up to the sound of barking and howling. I had the pups behind me while garth challenged the other big wolf, bad idea Garth, they went behind a tree and shifted into their human forms coming out fully dressed.

"shift!" one said. AJ and I looked at each other and did as we were told. we shifted into our human forms. they looked at us and told us to shift again because we had no clothes.

A big chain was connected to our paws and next thing I knew, we were in a cell. still in wolf form we looked at each other to see if every one was alright, but when i turned around i didnt see ashley, I was so furious that they took my little sister.

I start howling the warning code howl I taught Ashley, to see if she's ok, after all she is a rare hybrid, I kept howling until an intoxicating smell came through the doors. that could only mean one thing. Matt. but it wasn't Matt. it was Alvin, the sexy Greek god alpha.

Alpha Alvin: "Taylor?" 

Taylor: "hi alpha."

Alpha Alvin: " your still not marked nor mated?".

Taylor: " yea, I rejected Matt sharps as my mate"

I told him. it looked like he got pissed off because he punched the wall next to him.

Alpha Alvin:  "Matt!!!! Matt is not your mate!! I am!! I have loved you ever since I met you even though I didn't know you were my mate"

Taylor: "oh" is all I said because I was still shocked that he actually noticed me, I mean come on I'm an omega he's an alpha.

Alpha Alvin: " Matt is your second chance mate, meaning if I rejected you, than Matt would be there for you, but I'm not going to reject you ever I love you Taylor Nichole Johnson!!  you are mine!"

Taylor: "i-i love you too Alvin Christopher kimsly." he smiled then looked behind me

Alpha Alvin: " quick question, who are they?"  he was looking right at Luke, because Luke was sitting really close to me.  while Garth is holding Craig.

Taylor: " that's my family, you see I'm an omega and so is my family, we've been beaten and bullied by our pack silver mist, and we couldnt take it anymore, so we shifted into our wolves and jumped out the window, than after a few hours or so we found a big enough land that we thought was unclaimed to call it our own pack and territory, but your guards found us, and you know the rest."