2- dinner

Taylors POV

as we were almost done making dinner, father comes home and yells at AJ for not folding the towels in the dryer.
"sorry father I was busy sorting out the mail, father this pile is your mail and this pile is Trina's mail" she said.

" thank you Ally, but show some respect towards your mother" he said sternly.

"father I'm making your favorite meal tonight, I hope you are pleased with it. and Ashley has gained a power, she can teleport." I said.

"hi, papa do you like my new power?" ash said but sort of startled father.

"ahhh, yes sweet heart. you are becoming a beautiful hybrid." he said.
as I was putting the food on the table I had a question about what father said and I wanted to know what he was talking about.
"father, can Ally and I speak to you for a moment please?" I asked as he shook his head yes. "what is it TJ?" he asked.

"when your around Trin-mom your so uptight about everything and your rude to us and even mean to us, but when your not around mom at all your like the dad we all loved when we were 10 what ever happen to our loving father, and we didn't have to address you by the name father we could call you daddy or dad."  we asked him. 

he shook his head and sighed " uggh, I guess its time for the truth, you two may be the omegas but you weren't supposed to be you two were supposed to be warrior wolves, but at the age of 14 a bunch of rouge wolves attacked us and killed your grandma and grandpa. their beta blamed everything on you two saying that both of you called the rouges and you two killed your grandparents. then it was settled either make you two rouges or make you the omegas of the pack. some thought it was a little rough to make you rouges at such a young age." he said. We just stared at him.

"I'm sorry girls I should have told you sooner"  he said while crying and hugging both of us.  "we will talk about this another time, now go finish your chores before your mom gets home." "yes father" we said in unison. 

Craig and Izzy were in their room cleaning up. and moving to the next rooms to clean up. then ally and I were sweeping the porch. Garth was some were with Anna. probably fighting Ashley and tony were doing the laundry.  all of a sudden we hear a car door shut and lock, Trina comes home and walks inside.

"inspection!!! line up" she yells. inspection means that when she comes home from work she wants to know what we were doing and she will look at the progress you've made, if its done right your good, but if its done wrong and poorly you get beaten and sinse were all omegas her or at least the ones that were cleaning like Craig, Izzy, Anna, Garth, Ashley, ally and I.

"alright, Craig what were you doing when you got home from school?" she asked

"when I got home from school I did my homework and Izzy and I cleaned all the bedrooms mum" he reported. she looked impressed. "very well, how about you Anna and Garth?"  "well mum when we got home from school we did our homework and made sure there were a pair of clothes in each hollow tree for the shifters, mum" they said. "very well, and how about my two troublemaker omegas?" she said annoyed. "well trina, AJ and I made father his favorite meal.

Ash set the table. and AJ did the laundry while I did the dishes, Trina" I said still not showing her any respect. "wonderful job omegas. especially  AJ and TJ." she said. "we eat now everybody" she yelled. "great dinner sis" Garth complemented. "which one?" we said in unison. every one laughed.

________________________________

Trina's POV

I went up to the girls room and slapped them how dare they kill my parents *punch* *kick* *slap* I threw AJ against the wall. and threw TJ into the closet and locked the door and with that walked out of their room and into mine.

_______________________________________

Ally's POV

my omega siblings ran into my room to see what that was about. and I saw ash with a bloody nose, Garth had his arm out of socket. Anna had a black and blue eye. and Craig and Izzy looked like they might pass out. they all looked at me and I looked in the mirror and I had glass in my arms, I had a bloody nose, and my eyes were black and blue.
"wait has anyone seen Taylor?" I asked in panic. they all shook their heads no. I hear a noise coming from the closet, Anna opens the closet, and we saw Taylor tied up with duct tape over her mouth. so Garth unties her and I rip the tape off of her mouth. "ahhhhhoooowww! that hurt"  she screamed. "sorry sis" we said. "everyone pack your bags we leave tonight, pack light, and pack food." I said to them. "why are we leaving?" Craig asked. Garth nudged him to go and pack. they all came back with a few book bags filled with clothes, food, blankets, chargers, phones, any thing they wanted to pack.