12. House of Cards

Trinity's POV

"Your place is nice. Those AEW checks aren't bad, huh?" Austin asked. We really haven't talked too much about personal things, but I want to keep things without strings. He's too young for me, and I just want to enjoy the dick.

"Yes, I got a pretty cool deal," I said, looking across from us and this guy can't stop looking at us. It's so damn rude for him to stare at us. The last thing I need is someone asking me questions about why I'm with Austin.

I am a single woman with a brand new deal in a new city just trying to live her best life this summer. I'm legit just trying to enjoy myself with no strings attached. I'm a well-known wrestler, but sometimes I just want to be Trin.

Austin turned to see who I'm staring at. "Is that guy giving you problems?" Austin said, and his tone changed. Which took me aback a little bit. It turned me on to see him want to handle this dude for me.

But, I can't be that damn selfish. He doesn't need any drama and he just started his new life in WWE.

"Don't worry about it. The last thing I need is you getting released over someone just being nosey," I said, reaching over to him to try to keep him seated.

"No, baby I don't want anyone making you uncomfortable," Austin stood up from the table and walked over to the gentleman. This isn't going to end well. I could hear him saying something and I don't want to be involved.

"Well she's actually MJF's girlfriend," I heard the guy say loudly enough for me to hear. Who the fuck is this guy and how would he even know about me messing with Maxwell. Who I am not even speaking to cause he's trying to control me.

It's literally taking every thing out of me to not go over there and correct this guy. I see Austin power walk out of the restaurant. He cannot be fucking serious right now. I grab my purse and head outside to find him. I look near my car and he's not even there.

I looked down at my phone and Maxwell sent me a text message.

Maxwell: Having fun with your boy toy?

I called Austin to see where he walked to that fast. This guy must have literally ran, because I do not see him anywhere.

"You have a whole boyfriend why are you calling me?" Austin said. How the fuck you go from defending me to accusing me of some shit that's not even true?

"Who the fuck was that told you that lie?" I asked.

"Some guy named Alex Hammerstone that worked with Max in MLW," Austin said, over the phone. I still don't know who the guy is. I know MLW is an indie, but I don't know this guy.

"Austin, I don't have a boyfriend. I have guys I fuck and that's it. I thought I made that pretty clear before? Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm walking back to your car," He said.

I hung the phone up. I wanted to walk back into the restaurant and tell that guy off, but I choose not too. I hopped into my car and waited for Austin to return to the car. He got into the car and didn't say anything.

I didn't say anything either.

Two can play this stupid game.

I drove back over to my apartment. I really need to handle this shit with Maxwell, like what the fuck?   He's really fucking up my rotation. He knows he can fuck other people, but he refuses too. When I got to my apartment, Austin still didn't say anything.

He went into my guest room. I went into my bedroom and looked at my text messages. I guess someone else is going to have to get this pussy, cause I need some dick. I turned on my television and turned on Shameless on Netflix. I am not even going to say shit to Austin.

His fucking loss.

I dialed Maxwell.

"Hey baby! What's up?"

"Don't you dare, hey baby me! You fucking cost me dick. We're not together, Maxwell. I haven't made a decision yet and you said I had until TV time. Like damn it's not fair for you to have people spying on me and shit."

"Whatever, it's for your own good. I'll see you soon baby," Maxwell said, hanging up because he knows I am going to fuss with him even more.

I let out a scream cause he frustrates so much, but I still care about his stupid ass. Part of me wants to settle down with his mean ass, but then I still want to have my cake and eat it too.

Austin stood in my doorway with his bag on his shoulder. I moved my attention from the television and muted it.

"I overreacted but I'm not going to get in between you and MJF. You should have let me know you were involved with him," Austin said, still singing the same old tune from earlier.

"Just leave cause there's no way I can convince you otherwise. That indie nobody stuck his nose in my business. So he wins," I said, not moving from my bed.

I'm irritated to say the least and I just can't believe someone I don't even know would do something like that to me.

"Have a good life with your boyfriend," he said, turning around to leave.

I don't even have the energy to even say anything else. I just want to go to sleep, and I'm annoyed that it's all alone.

My phone started blowing up from twitter notifications. Oh gosh, what's the drama today. I swiped my phone to life and saw a picture of me and Austin from the damn restaurant .

I swear to god! I don't have any privacy at all. I'm not even going to entertain people who think they know me.

Jon Moxley texted me...

Moxley: Holy Trinity.. you know that guy isn't even your type. Where are you?

Me: In my damn bed trying to figure out why everyone is in my business

Moxley: Austin just tweeted you belong to MJF

Me: So not true 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Moxley: Well when am I going to get to take you out?

Me: didn't you only want to Fuck??

Moxley: That too!!

Me: I'll hit you back later...

I need a break from men right now. I'm legit over it.