Clout

Trinity's POV

I looked at my phone and I had a text message from Mercedes aka Sasha Banks. We haven't talked in a while and I am wondering what she wants. I still find it weird that she hit up Maxwell.

Sasha Banks:

Me: Really? You ready to come to AEW.

Sasha Banks: Yes! Can I use you as a reference? Please

Me: Of course I got you sis. So what's up?

Sasha: Don't tell anyone but I leaving WWE and Mikaze. Marriage isn't what it's cracked up to be. I don't have to tell you about WWE

Me: You're preaching to the choir. I am having a hot girl summer right now..

Sasha: Damn must be nice. I am not ready but I would love to meet up for lunch with you soon. We can talk. Are you still in Orlando?

Me: I'm actually staying with a friend  in New York until I found a house..

Sasha: A friend?

Me: One of my hoes.. nothing special.

Sasha: Girl, I am living  through you. I must say your debut was dope as shit. You and Moxley are cute together

Me: We will talk about that when I see you. I'm in Jacksonville for a meeting right now

"I'm sorry what were you saying babe?" I said, lying next to Kip. He's been playing hard to get and distance these last couple of days. I made sure he came to my hotel room.

"Nothing, it's nice to see you. I am sorry I caught feelings," Kip explained. It's obvious he's jealous of any man that pays me attention. I don't necessarily like it, but I do like being with him.

"It's fine. We have spent a lot of time together in the last couple of weeks," I said. I looked down at my phone and of course, Maxwell is calling me. I send him to voicemail, and I will text him later. He doesn't need to know my whereabouts right now. I cut off my location when I am with other dudes and I turn it back on when I am done.

I climbed on top of Kip straddling my British lover. "You're mine," I said, which is half true and half a lie. But, I want him to feel special and know that I do care about him.

I kissed on his neck, and sucked on it for a moment. My left hand caressed his chest and moved down to his abs. My hand made its way down to his cock and stroked it vigorously. I kissed down his chest where my hand once was and covered his dick with my mouth.