Maybe

Trinity's POV

I sat down with Cody Rhodes and his wife Brandi. It's been a minute since I have seen them. Nice to know they are doing for themselves.

"Trinity, it's such a pleasure to have you here. Tonight is a big deal and if you sign tonight we will have you make a surprise appearance," Cody said, as we sat at the table in his locker room.

Signing with another promotion is such a huge deal and I would love to make a huge impact. I've been checking twitter and I've been seeing people tweet that I might sign with AEW. I haven't even told anyone, but MJF.

It's the business though all fans expect once you leave WWE, you will jump ship to AEW. "Your women's division is a little lackluster though. I don't want to wrestle a bunch of no names," I admitted. The Rhodes made me comfortable enough to voice my opinion.

Brandi and Cody both looked at each other. Brandi smiled and said, "You know that's why you would be a great addition to our roster. You're already established, so we would be able to do amazing things. We want to put you in the main event picture," Brandi said.

"Perfect, please send the contract over to my lawyer and we can go from there. I'm excited for tonight," I said, handing over my business card. Tonight is going to be crazy.

"Great!" We will contact them immediately, I hope you will let us know soon," Cody said, taking a picture of the card.

"Trust me you'll love it here and we're only doing one show a week," Brandi said.

I smiled at them. Such a beautiful couple and successful too. A little part of me wondered would I ever find that with someone.

I stood and extended my hand to shake their hands. "Thank you for the opportunity," I said.

Brandi walked me to the door. "Let me know if you have any questions. We would love to have you join us at AEW," she said, opening the door for me.

"Hopefully, the contract will be in my best interest," I said.

"I know it will."

It felt good to know another company wants to value me. As I'm walking down the hallway my phone buzzes.

Kip: I want my breakfast 😋🤪

"Trinity!" I heard my name being called and I looked up. It's been months since I've seen him.

"Oh snap! Hey Mox," I said, putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Heard you're back on the market," Jon winked at me. Maybe I missed something but I thought he's with Renee.

"In more ways than one," I said, flirting with him. He gotta know I'm divorced now so I'm down for a good time.

"Is that so Miss Trinity," He said, biting his lip.

My phone buzzed again and I want to meet with Kip, but Moxley could be a good fuck. I've heard he's good in bed.

"Yep," I said, showing his my ringless finger. "I'm staying for the show," I said.

"I'd love to have you after the show. I'll show you a good time," Jon said, tempting me.

Everything about him is so damn bad. He seems wild just like when I first met him down at FCW. Him rocking that one earring is hot as fuck. "Mr. Jon Moxley wants a taste," I said, giggling at that thought.

"Damn Right."

"And what does your wife think about that?" I folded my arms.

"Not a damn thing. We ain't together at the moment," he said.

Shit sounded like music to my ears. I know Maxwell is thinking we're hanging tonight but looks like I got new plans.

"Sounds like a plan love. Give me your phone," I said.

"Of course," he unlocked his phone and put my number is his phone.

"Now you have my number so hit me phone whenever," I said.

Jon pulled me close to him with his hand on my lower back. He leaned against my ear. "We can finally finish what we started," he said, squeezing my ass.

That shit made my pussy throb. Yep, I'm getting that dick and soon. "Damn forreal?" I looked at Him and we were so close we were about to kiss.

I moved away quickly when I saw someone coming. "Relax baby, Janela ain't gonna say nothing."

Joey walked over to us surprised to see me. "Whoa, you're signing tonight?" Joey asked.

"Maybe," I said.

I haven't heard from my lawyer yet.

"Good for you." He directed his attention towards Jon. "Man, what are you doing after the show? I'm having an after party and I want you there," Joey said.

"Sure, Trinity is rolling too," Jon said.

"Perfect, we'll celebrate her signing to the company," Joey winked.

"Never said im signing," I said.

"See you soon," Joey walked off.

"Shit, I gotta go. I will catch up with you later," I said.

"Nice, see you later kitten," Jon said. I definitely hope to be riding him later.

I pulled my phone out and Kip is calling me. "Yes mate?" I said, in my fake British accent.

"Trinity, my Love. You cannot promise a man a meal and then starve me."

He's so damn nasty. "Is that so?"

"I've been texting you and you failed to answer me. Do you not to feed me?"

I smiled. "I do. I'm on my way. I'm sorry for not answering just busy with AEW stuff."

"Don't keep me waiting too long," Kip said.

"Got you!" I said.

I got a text.

Ex hubby: Heard you at AEW. Good for you

I'm just not in the mood to text him back right now. Let me go hit up Kip.