All- Out

Trinity's POV

I am super nervous to be debuting at AEW, and I already told them I want to be known as Queen Amina. They agreed to that name and we will work closely with me on character development.

"You are going to be fine. Trust me life will be good after that hell hole," Moxley said, to me. We were sitting on the floor talking. I did a few stretches to warm myself up.

"So, I know you pitched to be involved in Kip's match, but somehow they put you in mine," Moxley said.

I narrowed my eyes, and I got a feeling he's got something to do with that. "I wonder why they decided that."

"I don't know maybe cause we were both from WWE. Who knows but I can dig that I get to spend more time with you," Moxley said, watching me closely while I am stretching my legs.

"Who knows, but I am excited as fuck. Hopefully, I get a good ass pop," I said, thinking about how things will play out.

"Tell me something. If Ariane didn't come into that room would we have hooked up that night I vented to you about, Renee?" Moxley asked me.

We never really talked about the little moment we had years ago. We have always been cordial with one another, but we have always acted like the shit never happened. "Nah. I wouldn't have cheated on my husband though. I am in a different space now. Just having fun."

"Being free? Not having any strings attached huh? I am sure whoever is getting to fuck you is so lucky," Moxley said.

I laughed at him. "I guess I am just minding my business, and losing track of my orgasms, to be honest," I smiled. This new beginning gave me great confidence.

"I hope to be the one to give you your next one," He crawled on top of my body and pushed my arms above my head. "Why wait until the after party?"

I wrapped my legs around his torso. "Not so fast Moxley. I gotta stay focus right now," I said, pulling him closer to me and then moving from underneath him. I am not going to let him get it that easy.

I am going to tease Moxley a little bit and have fun doing it. He's definitely is a bad boy, and I am not going to be caught up begging for his dick at 3 a.m. Yep, I am not going to be that girl.

"Playing hard to get I see," Moxley said.

"I am not playing any games love. I just need to focus on my debut."

"You want to wear my Mox jacket?" He asked.

I tried not to smile at his offer. "Shut up."

***

I walked out towards the ring and watch closely as Kenny Omega went for his signature move. I climbed into the ring and pushed Moxley. Making it seem like I was trying to help Kenny.

Omega pulled me to the side and got in my face. "This isn't WWE sweetheart," Kenny said, and I punched him the face, causing Moxley to hit the Death Rider.

I rolled out of the ring and watch the referee count to three. My plan worked and the crowd ironically cheered for Moxley and he came out of the ring to hug me.

I laughed as we walked backwards into the back. "Great job kitten," Moxley said, grabbing my ass as we walked behind the curtain.

I rolled my eyes, and act like nothing has happened. Everyone clapped for us and everyone greeted me. I hugged Brandi tight. "Thank you so much for believing in me, and giving me a chance," I said.

"Definitely, loved the chemistry between you two. We will talk further about your character development," Brandi said.

Cody shook my hand. "Great job Trinity. Your timing was perfect. Being a heel fits you so well here," He said, making me feel appreciated.

"I just want everyone to welcome our newest addition to AEW, Queen Amina," Cody said, announcing my new wrestler name. I am excited to see where things will go.

Kip stood in the background and I know I wasn't the nicest to him this morning. I will make it up to him soon. We stared at each other for a few moments until he finally walked over to me. He hugged me. "Great job. Did you ask to switch me from your gimmick?" Kip asked.

I sighed, not interesting in getting into an argument with him. "Love, I pitched your idea, but said they wanted to align me with Moxley. I am just doing what they asked me to," I hugged him.

"Trinity, you coming?" Moxley asked, standing over there talking to Joey Janela and Jimmy Havoc.

"Yeah," I said to Moxley. He thinks he's getting some pussy tonight. Not yet love. I am going to teach him some patience.

Kip grabbed my hand. "Did you mean what you said this morning?" He asked, which is definitely inappropiate.

"I will text you. I gotta go," I said, walking over to Moxley. He linked his arm with mine.

"What did he want?" Moxley asked.

"Nothing love," I said, not trying to get into details about me messing around with Kip. He's honestly just a good stress reliever, and I enjoy his company. But, I am not going to settle down for any reason.

"Good, let's change and go back to my hotel before the party," Moxley instructed.

"Perfect," I said, walking arm and arm with him. Tonight I need to unwind and relax. I returned to his locker room and looked at my phone. I had so many text messages from my family, and my friends. No one really knew about my deal except for the guys I am messing with.

I mean there wasn't anyway I could lie to them about being in Chicago. I had to tell them and I am okay with that.

Moxley bursted into laughter looking at his phone. He brought his phone over to me. "Renee asked were we fucking?"

I laughed at her comment. "Shit, then wrestling twitter might ship us," I said. His wife is hella pressed, and I am not exactly buying the whole he's not with her shit.

"Probably, you ready to go?" Moxley asked.

"Yeah, you leave first and then I'll meet you in the parking lot," I said. I am super discreet with the other guys on my hit list. I am not trying to have people speculate something is going on between us. Right now we're just flirting and I do want his dick. But, with him I need to figure him out a bit.

"Okay, cool," Moxley kissed me pushing me up against the door. "I want you so bad, girl."

"I know," I said, kissing him back. Being with him felt so hot cause we both in different spaces now and at the same company. Who knows what will happen between us?

I grabbed my bag, and watched him leave out of the room. I looked through my text messages.

Unknown number: Hope to see you at the party tonight.

Damn, who has my number? It better not be Kip texting me from a TextNow app.

A/n: Alright lovies! Who do y'all want the text message to be from? Let me know!