Prologue

Naomi's POV

I sat on my hotel bed and looked at my ring less finger. It's something new, but I will get used to not being Mrs. Trinity Fatu, and now being Mrs. Trinity McCray. With all of my ex-husband's legal trouble I've decided fuck the bullshit.

The best thing I can do is live for me, and enjoy being the hottest free agent on the market. I've been thinking about what life would be like with the WWE, and it's not as bad I thought. I've also been having different meat, and that ain't too bad either. Some are better than others.

Right now, as I look up MJF or Maxwell is standing in the mirror naked waiting for me to give him the green light. He's been my favorite lately and I can't say that I see myself cutting off the others. But, I do like the pleasure he gives me.

I gave Jimmy everything that a wife could offer, and his stupid decisions have cost me title opportunities. So, when WWE released me I decided to release his ass.

"Turn around and stroke it for me," I announced to him. He knows he's not spending the night and tonight is just a nut. I propped myself up against the pillows.

"Trin, you're lucky I like you," Maxwell said, turning around to show me his rock hard dick and he strokes it for me just like I ask.

I sipped my glass of wine and watched him closely. The man has a nice size meat, and it's tasty too. "Duh, why wouldn't you like me? Wait, where is my gift?" I asked. The thing about Maxwell is he always brings me gifts. Each time it's something new and every time I am always surprised.

Maxwell walked over to his bag and grabbed a small box out of it. It has a blue bow on it and I am hoping it's a necklace to match the diamond earrings he gave me. "You know I never forget."

I put my empty wine glass on the night stand and without hesitation I opened the box. I looked up at him surprised to see this in the box. "Um, Maxwell, it's a ring."

"Yeah," He said, sarcastically, one of the traits I loathe about this man. "But, I saw it and thought it would cute on your finger." He placed the ring on my right hand. Maxwell looked up at me. "Please, it's not a wedding ring," He laughed at me looking at him crazy.

"C'mere baby," I said, wrapping my arms around his muscular body. "Let me get the dick."

Maxwell climbed on top of my already naked body. He kissed me on the lips. "Girl, you're so damn fine."

"You're only spitting facts," I said, stroking his dick and of course my little stallion still hard as a rock. "I gotta get up early and no you cannot stay. I gotta meet up with Cody in the morning."

Maxwell kissed me on the neck and moved up to my face. "What? I thought you said no AEW?"

"I mean he's trying to offer me the right type of coin, so I am going to check things out tomorrow," I said. I didn't tell any of my other hoes about AEW, but I kinda like Maxwell.

I moved from underneath him and positioned myself into doggy. Maxwell moved quickly behind me. He fingered me and as usual I am wet for me. "Damn girl you're always instantly wet for me."

"You make me horny that's why," I said, while he put his fingers in my mouth making me suck my juices off his finger. He loves when I do that.

He slapped his dick against my ass. "Well, I love it Trin." He stick it inside of me and started pounded me out.

I held onto the sheets and bit my bottom lip. I looked down at my ring while he's pounding this pretty pussy. I'm lucky as fuck to have him.

"Yes.. Fuck me daddy!" I cried out.

Maxwell pulled on my hair and with him I let him do it. He's giving me bomb ass strokes. "You know this is my pussy."

"Of course," I moaned. His dick so damn good to me. Yep, it's his pussy for tonight.

Maxwell continued to work my pussy, and smack my ass while doing it. Felt so good to get some much needed dick.

"I'm about to nut Trinity,"  Maxwell said, and I threw my fat ass back against his Bomb ass stokes.

Our sex is so freaking bomb. "Cum daddy!" I moaned and he came inside of me. Shortly after I came. It feels so good to get my nut.

I laid on the bed and he kissed all over my back. "Fuck, Trinity I can't get enough of you."

"Duh, but look I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

Maxwell sat back against the pillows. "Damn, Girl forreal?"

I took his ass he can't sleep over and he thought a ring is going to change that. I'm not for that shit. "Yes! I need to make sure I'm on time tomorrow and no distractions. We can celebrate tomorrow."

Maxwell rolled his eyes and climbed out the bed. He grabbed his thing and put on his shorts. His hotel room was literally on the same floor. He didn't say anything and left my room.

I laughed looking at my ring. He knows not to get attached to me.

I pulled out and texted Kip.  All the AEW talent is in town for All Out.

Me: Hey bae

Kip: hey beautiful. How are you?

Me: Lovely. I'm in Chicago

Kip: oh really? Let me take you to breakfast and eat you after

Me: Sounds like a plan 💗

Kip: 😋😋😋😋

Me: See you tomorrow love 💕