98 ~ 63 Babies

Začít od začátku

"Wait.. wait anna.. I am not yet sure, I am just telling what happened. I don't know what to do or how to confirm, but I'm maximum sure about it, even though I want to confirm it by myself, that's why I called you" in his life he blushed for the first time, but the sad is there's no one to see it.

"Okay, tell me about tae's recent behaviours" gianna asks and guk let out all the recent tae's changes.

"Hmmm, as per your statements there is a lot of chance that my cutie pie might be pregnant, so you said you have a pregnancy test right?" gianna asks "Yeah" guk response with a small nods while biting his nails in nervous.

"Well prepared ah?" gianna teases him. The first thing guk bought it after their marriage is this. Guk doesn't care about anything now, now he wants only to confirm the good news somehow.

Gianna gave instructions to him how to use the pregnancy test and some other symptoms too, guk take that notes very clearly and stored it in his mind waits impatiently for his lolita wake up.

📢 I don't know anything about pregnancy test or that anything related to it, so if I am wrong please forgive me. I just following this part with you know 'Google' 📢

"Gukkie.." tae calls his husband with a sleepy husky voice while rubbing and stretching his body.

Guk immediately went to him and chu on his forehead like usually does in every wake up "How you feel, lolita? better?" asks while brushing his hair softly "hmmm" tae just hums and lifts his left cheek up, guk smiles and chu on it, tae giggles softly and turns his head lifts his right cheek "Someone looks so happy" guk says with a soft smile and chu on it that also "Because I can feel you're so happy, that reflects me so simple" shows his heart shaped smile.

"Yeah, lolita. I'm so so so happy, thank you"

"What reason?"

"You will know it soon, come on lolita now go to bathroom"

"No tell me the reason first"

"I will, but before that I want to confirm it, so I need your help, lolita"

"Help?"

"Yep"

"What help?"

"Hmmm.. I.. I.. want.. I want your.. I want to test something"

"Test? What test?"

"Hmmm.. You know.. Hmmm.. We.. We.. Just go to the bathroom lolita"

"I will, and I know when I have to go, now tell me what test and what help you want"

"Iwantyoururine"

"What?"

"I want your urine for the test"

"What? My urine?" guk nods "For the test?" guk nods again "Why? I am totally fine"

"I just wanna confirm something very precious to us, lolita"

"What is that tell me"

"Please lolita, I will tell after that, please, please don't ask anymore questions just give what I asked" tae wants to ask until guk tell the answer but he zipped his mouth, because this is his first time to see his husband with some kind of nervous mixed with happy he can't describe in it words.

"Okay" tae says guk face immediately lights up.

"I placed one small cup in the bathroom use that to fill it" guk says while tae walking towards the bathroom.

Tae stops when he reached the door and turns to see his husband "Are you sure gukkie? I am totally fine, I don't need any tests" guk gets up and walks towards him "Okay stop there, I got it. Don't dare to come inside you idiot" yells and slaps the door.