78 ~ Then Marriage

Guk P.O.V:

💭 July 14, 2019!!! The beautiful day started. In my whole life, I was waiting for this moment 💭

"Hello eomeonim, did he wake up?" I entered while greeting my eomeonim who is busy with packing and running here and there.

"Hey jeongguk, no he is still sleeping. I tried once but obviously failed"

"Thanks eomeonim, from today it's my work I very glad to do that" when I was about to go up eomeonim stopped me.

"Did you slept or not? Why are you looks like a zombie?"

"Small work eomeonim, that's it"

"For your lolita?" I nods slowly with a small smile.

"One is working hard day and night for wedding preparation and another one is sleeping loudly does not care about anything hmmm, superb couple" I just giggle by his comment.

Eomeonim smiling face changed into serious he comes towards me and cups my face.

"Thanks to comes his life, I dunno when I saw you the first time you would give this much important to him in your life. Now I am so glad that we choose you, thanks jeongguk" he chu on my forehead with much emotional and teared up eyes. I dunno what to say, I too felt so emotional, he pulled me for a hug and I gladly welcomed it "Thanks for everything eomeonim" he pats my back smoothly. This is our first time to share our inside emotions openly and we both felt new bonding.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, new family member hug? I'm comingggggggggg" hoseok yells and attacks us with a tight hug "Welcome new fellow" he yells into my ear "Thanks old fellow" I replied back.

And the group hug members increased one by one, abeonim then jennie with her 3 months pregnant and last but not least is my son tan joined.

"Okay, okay let's move" abeonim called all of them to go to the car "Take your time but try to reach there one hour before your marriage time" I nods with a small smile "Sure abeonim, don't worry we will reach there on time" he nods and hugs me, his hugs also same like eomeonim hug there is meaning behind their hugs, and I knew what that means. I let him know through the hug that your son will be safe and happy with me, no need to worry about my lolita.

He pulled away and smiled at me showing his dimples which is helping him to hide his teared up eyes "Then we're going" I just nods with a smile.

Once they all went out I heads to my lolita's room. He is just sleeping but in that looks too he is so beautiful. I want to squeeze him by my tight hug, but his damn rules!!! "Phefff" I rolled my eyes and it rested on our agreement paper which is written by me. I took it and placed it inside of his notebook and put it in the drawer. Slowly sat on the bed to wake my lolita up. Before I wake him up chu on his natural pinkish lips.

"Lolita, come on wake up" I shook his body slowly.

"5 more minutes eomma" he said with his deep sleepy voice.