28.

Sorry this is short and I updated late. I was honestly just to lazy to write this chapter. I also got caught up writing one shots.
Please like and comment!

Betty POV:

I woke up at 5 am to Josh coming into bed with Toni and I.

Josh: sorry for waking you up. He whispered as he snuggled into my chest.
Betty: it's okay bub, just go back to sleep for me. I said tiredly and he nodded his head.

I went back to sleep for the next two hours.

Those two hours melt like two minutes but I soon woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm going off.

I quickly turned it off and turned to Toni and Josh who were slowly waking up.

Betty: good morning. I said to Toni as I placed a quick peck on her lips.
Toni: good morning beautiful. She said as she rolled to her side and looked to Josh.
Toni: how did you end up in here? She asked with a smirk as she tickled his chest.

He was a giggling and squirming mess.

The way Toni interacts with him is always so amazing to watch. You can see that she really cares about him and loves to play around with him.

Toni is a great role model for Josh, I know he looks up to her.

Josh hid his head in my chest as he tried to stop his giggling.

Josh: save me Betty. He squealed. I let out a chuckle.

I picked him up and placed him on my chest.

Betty: all safe from the monster. I said with a smirk as I looked at Toni. Her jaw dropped.
Toni: monster? I'll show you monster. She said as she came closer to me and began attacking me with kisses.
Josh: ewwwww. He dragged out as he jumped off the bed and covered his eyes.

I could feel her hands going lower down my body and that's when I stopped her.

Having sex in front of my brother is definitely something I'm never planning on doing. I find it bad enough when he's in the house and I'm having sex.

I've also never had sex with a girl, I'm kinda scared.

Betty: Miss Topaz, no. I warned her.
Toni: girls usually don't say no to me. She said to me as she licked her lips.
Betty: there is a seven year old in the room. I said.

I heard Josh's laugh, I thank god that he's still so young and innocent. If he knew we were talking about sex, I think I would have just died from embarrassment.

Toni: fine. She said as she layed back down next to me.
Josh: I'm hungry. He whined.
Betty: go get changed, I'll start making us some breakfast. I said.

He nodded his head and ran out of my room to his.

Toni and I let out a laugh as we both got up out of bed.

Toni: how are you feeling this morning? After everything that happened yesterday evening? She asked.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me.

Betty: I'm fine. I said. She raised an eyebrow.
Betty: I am pissed and annoyed that I tried to get help and it back fired, but like Fp said, I just need to find someone new to help me, and hopefully better. I said. I looked to face her and she was looking at me with a giant smile.
Betty: why you smiling so much? I asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist.
Toni: just thinking about how amazing you are and how proud of you that I am. I mean if I were you, I probably would have done something to that counselor that would put me in jail. She said making me laugh.
Betty: I'll always bail you out. I said with a wink. She smirked.
Toni: good to know, but now we should probably make breakfast for an incredibly cute seven year old. She said with a soft smile.
Betty: I love seeing you two together. I said as we unwrapped our arms from each other and connected hands.