19.

I hope you're all excited for this chapter. Remember to vote and comment. And please read authors note, it's important.

Veronica POV:

It felt like my legs were burning with pain, but it didn't stop me from continuing to run as fast as I could.

I somehow found myself standing inside of an old dinner. I quickly picked up one of their phones and called the only person I knew could help, Archie.

Just like Betty and I, we were friends when we were younger, but then I changed. My parents began to verbally abuse me. Now that they had the role of mayor, they needed everything to look perfect.

They put so much pressure on me until I couldn't even bare staying in that house, that's why I started sleeping around. I did anything to get away from them, no matter how stupid it was.

I dialled Archies number and prayed in my mind for him to answer. One ring. Two ring. On the third ring he thankfully answered.

( Veronica and Archie on the phone )

Archie: hello? He said into the phone.
Veronica: Archie it's Veronica- I started.
Archie: Veronica? He asked confusedly.
Veronica: look, I don't have time to explain. I know where Betty is- I managed before he cut me off again.
Archie: where! He practically yelled into the phone.
Veronica: can you stop interrupting me, that way we'd get through this conversation quicker. She's at some place called the sisters of quiet mercy. You need to get her out now. I rushed out.
Archie: okay, stay where you are and Jughead and Fp will get you. He said.
Veronica: where are you? I questioned him.
Archie: I'm going to wait at Betty's house since I have Josh with me. But anyway, I have to go, I'll call Jughead and tell him the news. And uh, thanks a lot Veronica. He said.
Veronica: no problem Archie. I said as I hung up.

( end of call )

I let out a sigh as I took a seat in an old booth that was close to falling apart.

Waitress: looks like you need some coffee. She said with a chuckle as she poured me a cup of coffee.
Veronica: you could definitely say that. I said.

I took in the hotness off the drink as I waited so desperately to see Fp and Jughead.

Malachi POV:

Betty is my biological sister, but let's not get into all that drama now. The only important facts are, that she's my sister and she's in danger.

I've had a few of my men keep me updated on where she is at all times, I know it sounds creepy but I barely knew anything about my sister or what she was like. I wanted to catch up on lost time, especially since I don't know if she'd want to have anything to do with me once she finds out we're related.

Malachi: mum the Serpents are absolutely clueless to where she is, please, let me save her. She can't stay in that hell any longer. I begged out.
Penny: hunny calm down please. She said with a sigh.

I know she was worried about her daughter as well.

Malachi: mum how the hell am I supposed to calm down when my sister is with a punch of psychotic nuns. I said angrily.
Penny: round up a few Ghoulies and protect her okay? Bring her back to the lair as quick as possible. She said. I smiled.
Malachi: I will, thanks mum. I said as I kissed her cheek and went down to the lair.

I rounded up a few of my strongest men and told them what was going to happen.

We quickly got on our bikes and drove to this weird looking place just at the border of Riverdale. If I didn't know any better, I would have assumed it's an old building that crumbled down and no one actively used it anymore. Apart from I know there's a bunch of kids being held against their will as my baby sister is being hurt.