20.

damn I haven't posted in forever. I hope you enjoy this long chapter ❤️

Betty POV:

I crept out of his room and into mine, picking up my phone and calling Sweet Pea.

( Sweet Pea and Betty on the phone )

Betty: hey. I said into the phone with a sigh, knowing he'd want an explanation for why I wasn't at school today and why I didn't answer his calls earlier.
Sweet Pea: Betty what's going on? He asked worriedly.
Betty: the thing is, if I tell you, you'll just freak out. I said.
Sweet Pea: Betty. He pressed me.
Betty: I was kinda kidnapped, like twice. I said.
Sweet Pea: Betty what the hell. He said in shock.
Betty: I'm fine don't worry.
Sweet Pea: who would even do that to you? He asked.
Betty: my parents. They probably aren't to thrilled about me filling for custody. I said into the phone as I flopped onto my bed.
Sweet Pea: they would seriously do that to you? He asked in shock.
Betty: they'd do anything to make sure they win and look good. I said.

For a minute we both went silent. I knew Sweet Pea was extremely worried, but this is my life. Having those wicked bitches in my life is something I've dealt with for a very long time, things aren't going to change.

Betty: I miss you. I said into the phone.
Sweet Pea: I missed you too. He said into the phone.
Betty: Sweet Pea, when you were my age, how much sneaking around did you do? I asked, practically smirking through the phone.
Sweet Pea: none. He said with a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: but something tells me that's about to change. He said with a laugh.
Betty: mh, that sounds like a great idea. Why don't you came to mine and we can have some fun. I said seductively.
Sweet Pea: so you have just been kidnapped and you want sex? He asked.
Betty: precisely, you're so smart. I said.
Sweet Pea: this is so stupid. He said.
Betty: I'll be waiting. Oh and by the way, my Uncle is here so we have to be quiet. I said as I quickly hung up.

( end of call )

I quickly put my phone down and went to my draws, trying to find something cuter then this horrible blue dress and red cardigan they made us wear.

I changed into a pair of black matching lingerie, a loose top and a pair of denim shorts.

I added a quick touch of perfume as I sat down and tried to calm myself of all the excitement.

Sneaking around is quiet a turn on for me, the possibility of getting caught is thrilling.

It's also more hot that Sweet Pea, a 100% nerd is willing to do this.

I had been waiting for about 20 minutes when my phone went off.

( Sweet Pea's message to Betty )

I'm at the door

( end of message )

I smirked to myself as I quietly ran down the stairs and opened the door, instantly attaching my lips to his.

His hands wrapped around my back, holding me close to him.

Sweet Pea: this is so stupid. He said as we rested our foreheads against one another.
Betty: I think it's a really good idea actually. I said with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: and your uncle is here, seriously? I let out a laugh.
Betty: we should probably go up to my room before he sees me kissing a very handsome man. I said with a smirk.

He let out a soft laugh as I took his hand and took him up to my room.

As soon as we got in my room, I closed the door and I jumped into his arms.

Sweet Pea: shouldn't we talk first? He asked as I attached my lips to his.
Betty: later. I mumbled into his mouth.

He held me in his arms as he placed hard and loving kisses on my lips. His lips consumed mine as my hand raised to his jawline, gently caressing his sharp edges.