Part 43

Roli got discharged from the hospital...

RoSid with their prince reached home...

Siddhant made her lay down in the bed with baby...

Roli smiled...

Roli: Siddhant now see... this single cot is occupied by your wife & son... you got no space now...

Siddhant: its ok Roli... i can even lay down on the floor.. For me my wife & son should be happy.. 

Roli: How you thought i will let you to lay down on the floor... If it happens then i too will sleep on the floor...

Siddhant: Then baby will be sleeping alone...

Roli: Then let him also sleep on the floor...

Siddhant: No... I cant see my wife & my son to suffer even a little...

Roli: I know that Siddhant...

Siddhant heart was pricking when she said that word...

Siddhant smiled...

The days were passing...

Siddhant go out in the morning & return by the evening...

But she never saw him taking his camera with him...

Roli: Siddhant, you are going out daily... but i am not seeing camera with you.. Where it is...

Siddhant: Roli it is in friend house...

Roli: Friend house... What are you talking Siddhant.. I know you dont have any friend to keep your camera... tell me the truth...

Siddhant: Roli.. nothing like that...

Roli: Siddhant look into my eyes and tell me.. What is the truth where is the camera...

Siddhant was unable to face her and tell anything...

Siddhant: ROli please dont put me in trouble asking this.. Dont worry i will handle...

Roli: What you will handle Siddhant... Tell me Siddhant... What happened to Camera...

She compelled him hard while he was trying his best to escape...

At last...

Siddhant: What you want me to tell.. I have kept the camera with pawn broker...

Roli: What?  What are you telling Siddhant?  Why did you do this?

Siddhant: Roli, i got no other option.. that is why...

Roli: If you dont have camera itself... then where are you going from morning to evening...

Siddhant: in search of job...

Roli: Siddhant are you mad?  After searching job we decided to start photography as profession.. Now why you kept the camera and now searching for job...

Siddhant: yes.. Roli i am mad on you... I kept it for you... for our son...

Roli: i dont get you...

Siddhant: Roli during your delivery...i was only having 10000 with me while i was in need to pay 20000 more as it was operation... So i got no other way... Also now expenses are increased & i need money till i get a job... So i kept the camera for 50000

Roli: Siddhant... Why you didn't tell me...

Siddhant: What can i tell you Roli.. You will be worried...

Roli: Siddhant, wife is not to just share the joy & happiness.. She is for sharing everything.. Then what you thought that worry is only for you... 

Siddhant: Even if i tell you what can you do Roli... we dont know anyone who can give us such big amount...

Roli: Now what will you do Siddhant... You will keep on searching for job... After couple of months.. after the money is spent... Again what will you do for money...

Siddhant: I dont know Roli.. I am really worried... I wanted to keep you happy & wish to give luxury life... But i feel like i failed to do that...

Siddhant got tears...

He lay down on her lap and started crying...

Roli caresses his hair and consol him...