Part 29

Roli took the car and started towards police station...

After few minutes of drive...

The car stopped with a jerk and sound...

Roli got down angrily and entered into the police station..

Roli can see the police who was talking to her father sitting there...

Police: Ms. Roli.. Why you have come here...

Roli: Where is Siddhant...

Police; you mean that culprit...

Roli; He is not culprit.. I want to see him...

Police: but why... We caught him red handed and rescued you... you are telling he is culprit...

Roli: Oh! You rescued me.. You caught him red handed...

Jamanlal too entered into the station as he was worried about Roli and came behind in another car...

Police: Jamanlalji... look at your daughter..

Jamanlal: Roli...

Roli; pappa... Let him answer my questions then declare him as culprit...

Police:Ok ask me... Yes we caught him red handed...

Roli: but where & how? When i was found tied anywhere and was in critical position & you rescued??? or he was making harm to me & you caught him red handed???

Police: But we caught both of you in the forest...

Roli: Oh! If we were found in forest.. it means he kidnap me??? where is such rule... In that way... i can even say... I kidnap him as i was also found with him..

Jamanlal: Roli.. what are you talking...

Roli: Pappa.. I am asking the fact... he was found with me & he was declared culprit as kidnapped me.. But i was also found there with him.. Does this mean i kidnap him...

Police: I cant understand what happened to you... Why are you supporting to such person when his own boss left his hand...

Roli: Ok answer this.. Does he kidnap me from his vehicle...

Police: His vehicle was near college...

Roli: What does this mean??? He kidnapped me... We went in my vehicle.. then what should be the case... it shows i only kidnap him.. put me behind the bars now...

Police: We understood he purcahsed cloth & bike in the near by market...

Roli: Is purchasing bike any offence... Infact if he steal the bike then you can put him behind bars for sure.. Then what yo said.. Cloth... Yes.. he purchased cloth for me as my dress got wet... Is it his mistake... I only told him to purchase it...

Police: What... You are talking as if you both went together voluntarity...

Roli: yes... you got my point..

Jamanlal: What??? Roli.. what are you talking... Stop this nonsense...

Roli: Pappa.. i am telling the fact... I only took him to the forest and due to rain i got wet... So he purcahsed new dress for me and as my car was also struck in the mud.. He purchased bike for me to bring me back...

Police: My head is spinning... THis girl gone mad...

Roli: No... I am telling the fact... Give me a paper...

Roli written all these in a paper & signed...

Roli: Taken this written statement & leave him.. Where is he...

jamanlal understood she is not going to hear...

He signalled to leave him...

Police started moving towards cell while Roli went behind him...

As Roli moved towards the targetted room... She heard sound of someone shouting...

Aaahhh... Aaahhh...

The police entered...

Police: Stop... and leave him...

The police moved away

Roli who entered into the room was shocked...

It was Siddhant who was shouting as his shirt was removed and police was hurting him with the stick on his back...

Roli rushed towards Siddhant...

Roli: Siddhant...

Siddhant slowly lift his face to look at Roli...

He was in peak of pain & still a small smile appeared on seeing his Roli...

Siddhant: Roli...

Roli went near him and looked at his wounded back...

Roli caresses the wound...

Roli: Siddhant... what all these...

Siddhant: Roli... punishment for what i have done for you...Let me face it...

Roli: Why should you face Siddhant.. When your boss was the reason & you become the culprit for honoring his words...

Siddhant: Dont talk about him Roli... I dont even wish to think about him... But i deserve this for what i have done for you...

Roli got tears on her eyes...

Siddhant got up slowly and wipe her tears...

Siddhant: Roli, i cant see you in tears... You know that right... I want to see you happy always...

Roli with difficulty bring smile...

Siddhant: Thats like a good girl...

Roli: Now come down Siddhant...

Roli turned towards the police...

Roli: Where is his shirt...

Police gave the shirt to Roli...

Roli: Siddhant, wear this... Lets go...

Siddhant: But where Roli... I am assured to get big punishemnt now...

Roli: Nothing like that... you are neither culprit... nor i am victim... come with me...

Roli hold his hand and came to where her father was standing...

Jamanlal was shocked to see Roli coming holding his hand...

Roli: Siddhant, lets go...

ROli took Siddhant towards her car...