Part 15

Siddhant went inside house and saw ROli standing near the window in the upstairs...

Siddhant as well as Roli was hesitating now to look at each other...

Roli was thinking, it is my mistake to go near him to wipe the water on his body..

That is what made him to do so...

Siddhant was thinking, what is the need to do like that...

But she was the one who came near and made me lost for a moment...

Cant blame her alone for this..

May be she did out of concern...

But even before that when she wash her face...

I was admiring her.. then what it means...

Then Siddhant was wondering... why he is worrying this much to just tried to hug her..

He got no answer...

Few minutes went in silence...

Slowly the silence was broke by Siddhant...

Siddhant: Now it is clear the car is not going to come out of mud...

ROli: Yes i saw you tried hard...

Siddhant: Now without some help of equipments.. it is not possble.. or some help...

Roli; Ok.. But what to do now...

Siddhant: I think we need to go back by walk...

Roli: Are you kidding... is it very near to go by walk.. Moreover i never walk so long and my health condition now is not going to allow me to do that..

Siddhant realised the truth on her words...

Siddhant: What else we can do... If you have any idea tell me...

Roli: Is it possible for you to walk..

Siddhant: When there is no other possibility.. what can be done...

Roli: Then do one thing.. GO to city and bring new dress and hire some vehicle... Then after reaching back city we can return it...

Siddhant: Hmm... Yes it is good idea... But can we get dress & hire vehicle...

Roli: YOu are asking me as if this place is very well known to me and i have bring you for picnic..

Siddhant: ok ok.. dont argue.. I will go and see.. What else can be done...

Siddhant started to move out...

Roli: Wait.. You will go shirtless like this or what.. wear this & go...

Roli gave the shirt back to him...

Siddhant wear it...

The unique smell of the girl was felt by him as she is wearing it for long...

He inhale the smell...

Roli noticed it...

Roli: What are you doing?

Siddhant: Nothing...

Roli: Then what are you smelling in that shirt...

Siddhant: Nothing actually the mud smell is there in the shirt as you fall down in the mud.. THat is what...

Roli: Dont talk as if this shirt alone is mud.. As such we both are completely with mud all over body.. If i get changing dress.. I am sure to take bath.. Will you help me to get the water from well...

Siddhant: Hmmm...

ROli: ALso buy dress for you too.. so that you too can take bath.. As you are also full of mud...

Siddhant: hmmm...

SIddhant left from there..

After he goes...

Roli was wondering.. why he is instructing this much to him as if he is husband..

what if he is having mud on body or not...

But again it happened due to her...

Without his effort she may not be alive...

In the meantime, it is not possible to forgive him too...

As he said it was his responsibility to save..

I wont leave him.. I will put him behind the bars for kidnapping me once i reach home...

Roli decided herself...