Part 40

Siddhant took Roli to the hospital...

Doctor: Siddhant, she is perfectly alright... But the due date is nearing... Any moment she may get pain.. Immediately bring her here...

Siddhant: Sure doctor...

Roli & Siddhant got up and started moving out...

After they come out...

Siddhant: Roli.. Sit here.. I will just come... I wanted to ask doctor something...

Roli: Ok...

She sat in the outside chair...

Siddhant went back to doctor...

Siddhant: Doctor... How much money i need to keep ready for delivery...

Doctor: It can't be predicted now... But if she deliver in normal delivery... it may cost approx 10000/-

Siddhant: Ok doctor... thanks...

Siddhant came out...

He took Roli and went home...

Siddhant checked his bank account online...

He fortunately found 10000/- on his account...

Siddhant was thinking, Thank God!  I got 10000 with me... So if she is getting pain.. I dont need to worry for money...

Roli: What are you thinking deeply Siddhant...

Siddhant: Nothing Roli.. Just about the new order... Dont worry about that...

He swiftly closed the laptop before Roli look into it...

Roli smiled...

RoSid were sleeping...

Roli suddenly wake up and looked at Siddhant...

Roli: Siddhant...

Siddhant swiftly got up...

Siddhant: Roli, what happened? Have you got pain... Shall we go to hospital...

Roli: Nothing Siddhant.. I wake up and wanted to talk to you.. Thats why i woke you up...

Siddhant: Oh... Tell me Roli...

Roli lay down on his lap...

He caresses her hair...

Siddhant: Tell me Roli...

Roli: Siddhant... I love you... 

Siddhant: I love you too Darling...

Roli: Siddhant, delivery is like another birth for a girl... If something happens to me...

Siddhant: Roli.. what are you talking.. Nothing will happen to you...

Roli: Just by saying nothing will happen... Dont worry.. I am just saying..

Siddhant: No.. Even for saying i dont want to hear anything like that...

Roli: No you need to hear for me... its my wish...

He closed his eyes...

Siddhant: ok tell me..  I will hear for you...

Roli: If something happen to me.. You need to take care of my child nicely... Will you do it...

Siddhant: Roli, what madness is this... First of all nothing will happen to you... moreover our child is our blood our symbol of love.. then why not i take care...

Roli: Thank you Siddhant...

Siddhant: Now dont keep any tension in your mind & just relax and sleep...

Siddhant caresses her hair and made her sleep on his lap...