Part 25

Roli reached her home...

The police chief left her inside their house and went...

Jamanlal & Meena was extremely happy on seeing her back...

Jamanlal: Roli,  You know how much we were tensed...

Meena: yes Roli... Who was that guy who kidnap you & for what... We were having no clue...

Jamanlal: We first thought for money... But i didn't receive any call asking for any money.. So the money was not the motive...

Meena: When money was not his motive, then for what he kidnap you... Did you harm you in anyway...

Roli felt a hit on her brain...

She really dont know what to answer for this question...

Roli was thinking, Mom, what can i tell you...

No as he saved my life... helped me... all the above... I myself... gave me to him...then what to blame him alone...

Meena: Roli, what happened... Why are you not talking anything??? Tell us...

Roli: Nothing mom... Nothing happened...

She swollow the block which was created on her throat...

Jamanlal: Dont disturb her... She is coming home after 2 days... Let her take rest... We will ask anything later...

Roli: Thanks pappa...

Roli rushed towards her room...

Roli just entered into the room and locked the door...

She went near the window...

She looked herself...

Roli got tears...

She was unable to face herself...

She just jump into the bed and started wetting the pillow...

She was unable to control her tears...

She was crying badly...

She was unable to control herself...

After long...

Her eyes were burning...

Roli closed her eyes...

She felt like someone caressing her hair...

Roli: You have come... i know you will come.. You cant stay away from me... because you said you love me and cant see me in tears...

Roli smiled...

Meena: Roli... yes roli... i cant see you in tears... I love you so much...

On hearing her mom's voice Roli open her eyes...

Just now realised the hand which was caressing belongs to Meena & not Siddhant...

Roli:Mom...

Meena: ROli, i am your mother tell me.. What happened. It seems like you cried...

Roli: Nothing mom... I was feeling tired and pain.. That is why.. Nothing happened...

Meena: Roli, if anything is there... Do tell me... Dont hide and suffer yourselves...

Roli: Mom.. If anything is there wont i tell you.. Nothing like that mom.. I am alright...

Meena: Ok.. take rest... I am going...

Roli: Ok...

Meena went out of the room...

Roli was thinking, why i imaging Siddhant has come when someone caresses my hair...

Moreover why i thought like she knows he will come... why all those...

Does this means.. she want him to come...

Is her heart searching for him...

Roli got no answer...

She closed her eyes to get rid of all the puzzles raised on her mind...

Siddhant behind the bars was standing angrily knowing the news told by the police...