Part 27

Roli came out of her room and noticed Police talking to Jamanlal...

Police explained how they catch Siddhant with help of the information given by his boss...

Adding to that...

Police: That Guy is telling in the station.. he did kidnap only as it was told by his boss... WHile his boss showed his place & escaped...

Jamanlal: What makes difference... Ultimately kidnap is done by that guy only.. Then he only need to get the punishment... No doubt in that...

Police: Yes.. We are also going in that way only... We dont have any proof that his boss only instructed him to do... But he was caught red handed... So we cant let him escape from this...

Jamanlal: I wish he get hardest punishment for this...

Police: We will try our best to get the most possible punishment... Dont worry for that...

Jamanlal: Even i am ready to pay amount if required anywhere... But i want result...

Police: Sure will do...

Police left the house...

Roli who was hearing all these was shocked...

Roli was thinking, Siddhant said he did for his boss...

Siddhant was not telling lie...

He never seen me earlier...

He got no motive to do something like that to me...

He was told to do that...

But he said he saw me and he changed...

So no chance he did something on his own...

Then why he should get punishment...

No... He should not... He was just arrow while the real culprit was his boss...

Roli rushed towards her father...

Roli: Pappa...

Jamanlal: Yes Roli.. Are you ok?

Roli: Pappa... I am ok... But what i was hearing...

Jamanlal: What Roli???

Roli: Why he is punished for doing what his boss told...

Jamanlal: Roli, but it was done by him only... So he need to face the punishment...

Roli: pappa.. please understand... He was working under the boss & did what was told to him..

Jamanlal: I understand... But why are you supporting that culprit...

Roli: pappa... i am not supporting the culprit... I am supporting the fact... he was just arrow sent by his boss.. When arrow is getting punishment then what about the one who sent it...

Jamanlal: Roli, for me he is the culprit who dare to take my daughter.. I can see after coming back how much you are disturbed...I wont let him...

Roli: pappa... i am the victim in this right.. I am telling you just leave this issue...Release Siddhant...

Jamanlal: Oh! His name is Siddhant.. But sorry Roli.. I wont leave him just like that.. I will teach him lesson...

Roli: pappa... I am also sorry...I wont let him to get any punishment...