"And what do you want to do with Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked.

"Ugh, just let us see her!" Sana yelled in frustration. Tzuyu and Dahyun rolled their eyes.

"If my maid brought you here to bring you to Tzuyu and there is only two people in this library, wouldn't you know which one of us is the Chou kid? You already know Dahyun is a Kim. That leaves me." Tzuyu said.

"You're Tzuyu?" The four girls asked. Tzuyu and Dahyun nodded. The four friends looked at each other before laughing.

"Damn, I didn't know that Taecyeon's daughter looked ugly!" Said Momo. Tzuyu raised her eyebrow again. She wasn't going to let hate consume her but Dahyun had. She ran straight towards Momo and grabbed her shirt.

"Take back what you said." She said. Momo raised her eyebrow.

"Or what?" Momo challenged.

"You asked for it." Dahyun smacked Momo on the cheek as her friends gasped as well as the girl who was hit by the tofu.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" yelled Momo and her friends. The four girls ran at Dahyun as Tzuyu stayed out of the way to not get caught up in the little war between the other girls. She sat on a couch and still had her arms crossed above her chest. The library was filled with unmentionable tension between the five girls that were fighting. Dahyun was rather pulling the girls' hair or slapping them. The other girls were doing the same but since there was more of them, they did more damage to Dahyun than the tofu could do more to them. But, the pale girl's rage was more than the other girls so that was what strived her to keep hitting the girls.

"You meanie!" Jihyo yelled at Dahyun.

"Come at me Thomas!" Dahyun yelled out to Jihyo. Jihyo felt offended by the pale girl's words and jumped on her back and started to grow her back and forth.

"Take that back!!" She yelled at the girl who rejected to do so.

Tzuyu just sat there, watching her friend and the idiot girls fighting. Like usual, Tzuyu isn't one of war or violence. She was mad but didn't let her body take over. She was too innocent to lay a finger on an insect. "That is enough." She said but the five girls weren't listening and started to throw books at each other. They were throwing Tzuyu's books around the room. That made Tzuyu snap.

"ENOUGH!" She screamed. The girls instantly stopped and stared at the Chou girl.

"What?!" The four girls said. Dahyun stared at her best friend, waiting for her to say anything.

"I said enough. No more violence, please. We are supposed to be 'bonding' with each other, not the opposite." Tzuyu said calmly. Sana and her friends laughed.

"BONDING?!" The blonde said. "WHY WOULD I DO THAT WITH YOU?! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO IS ALL STUCK UP AND PATHETIC."

Tzuyu didn't move a bit. She just listened to the girl's words but made no sudden change in her emotion. That was what made Sana mad. The Minatozaki walked up to Tzuyu and pulled her up from her seat to push her down on the ground.

"Speak, you pathetic bitch!" She said. Tzuyu sighed.

"I'm not one of violence or hate. I will never hit you or do any such thing to hurt you." She said. Sana laughed bitterly.

"YUP! YOU'RE PATHETIC! How do you expect to rule the whole Korea with your weakness? You're no match for the world. You're nothing." Although the blonde's words stung Tzuyu in a bad way, she didn't let it bring her down. She got up and grabbed the book away from Sana gently before putting it done on a table. She did the same to the other girls and Dahyun. All the girls looked at her in confusion.