"Make-up?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu nodded.

"Make-up. They still had ten minutes to spare as they use so much time in looking for clothes. The two girls ran into Tzuyu's bathroom and did their make-up. They rarely did anything though. Only mascara, faint blush, and light lipstick. The two was finally done finally done when one of the maids knocked on Tzuyu's room door.

"You may come in." Tzuyu said.

"Young Master-" Tzuyu cut Bom off.

"I said to call me Tzuyu." She said.

"Sorry Tzuyu uhm, your fiancè and her friends are here." She said. Tzuyu nodded.

"Tell them Dahyun and I will be in my library please." She said. The maid nodded before leaving the room to give the information to Sana and her friends.

Dahyun did some last touches. She moved her hair to both sides of her shoulder and checked herself in the bathroom mirror before coming out. "Okay, let's go." She said. Tzuyu nodded and the two headed to the library. Tzuyu sat at her desk as Dahyun was on a table close by. She was on her phone as she wasn't the one to read or write a lot. Tzuyu on the other side was looking through her journals, looking for a new page to write in but didn't feel like writing afterwards and closed her journal, putting it away. She grabbed her book, Paper Towns, as she was in the process of finishing it. She had her chair turned the opposite direction of her desk to the window to show light onto the pages of the book. She had her legs crossed and her glasses on as she needed them. When she finished a page, there was a knock at the door.

"Looks like they are here." Dahyun said. Tzuyu nodded.

"Come in." Dahyun said. The maid opened the door to show four girls in the doorway coming in. Tzuyu didn't pay any attention as she was too into her book but Dahyun went up to the girls.

"Are you a Chou?" Asked the rude blonde. She chuckled bitterly. "You don't seem anywhere as descent." Dahyun clenched her fist.

"Oh no, you just didn't!" She was about to give the rude girl a beat down when Tzuyu's voice stopped her.

"She isn't a Chou. She is one of the Kim family members." Tzuyu turned her chair but kept her eyes on the book.

"Then who is? And who are you?" Asked Momo. Tzuyu sighed and bookmarked her book before closing it and placing it on her desk. She looked up to see Dahyun and the four girls. She noticed that Dahyun looked pissed off sd the other four girls just looked irritated. She stood up from her desk but stayed in place as she crossed her arms above her chest, looking at the four girls. The room was silent for a few seconds until the short-haired girl spoke up.

"I believe Sana asked you a question. Answer it." She said bitterly. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"And I believe I can choose to answer to her question. But, I don't want to. You have seemed to piss off my friend here and I don't appreciate that." She said. Sana laughed.

"What the fuck is this?" She said. "Who are you? I won't ask again brat." Tzuyu tapped her arm and tilted her head to the side a little.

"Feisty and rude like Dahyun told me you would be. You, yes, must be the Minatozaki daughter. I see why my friend doesn't like your family or any of your other royal family members. Has anyone ever taught you all what it means to be nice?" The Chou daughter asked. Sana and her friends started to fill with rage.

"Excuse me?" Said the other girl. "You're not nice yourself. Who do you think you are? Whoever you are can you just let us see Tzuyu. We was told she was here. And I don't care of your little friend and what family she belongs to. She isn't the girl we are here for." She was trying to sound as nice as possible but her hate consumed a little of her as the girl in a white loongsleeves smiled a little. Tzuyu walked away from her desk and towards where Dahyun was, standing besides her friends that was face across Sana and her friends.