Chapter Three

"You ready for this?" Jasper asked his family.

Alice giggled "Lets get down to business"

The vampire family grinned at each other, looking smug as they all walked into the school. They couldn't help but grin when boys and girls alike stopped and stared.

One boy even dropped his books, he was to busy gaping at them to notice, a little bit of drool escaping his mouth.

Edward and Bella, Alice and Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie made sure that everyone knew they were couples, holding each other's hands or wrapping their hands round the others waist possessively.

Whispers surrounded them.

Did you see them?

Ohmygod!

I think he looked at me.

They are so hot!

Wow!

I want one!

Do you think they'll notice me?

Why can't you be as hot as they are? Then everyone would dig you, even Derek.

Renesmee turned around, letting out a small giggle at the pure sarcasm used in that statement but then...the same voice, this time panicked.

Dude...you alright?

She glanced around at the humans concern for his friend, she spotted them, by the lockers. The guy that had been speaking looking worriedly at him tanned and musclier friend who looked in pain?

But before she could work out what was wrong she was whisked away by her family to her first class, who hadn't seemed to notice what she had.

Meanwhile Scott didn't know what was happening.

All he knew was his wolf was snarling inside himself, roaring.

His wolf instincs the same thing over and over again.

Protect the pack!

Protect the pack!

Protect the pack!

His gaze fixed on the inhumanly beautiful people that had just walked by.

Stiles was getting a little freighted. He wasn't looking at Scott, his best friend but an Alpha werewolf who believed them to be a threat and looked like he wouldn't mind ripping their throats out.

A Low thunderous growl rumbled from Scott's chest.

"Scott! Come on dude! What's with you?"

Scott went to move but Stiles grabbed on to him, pulling the furious werewolf over to look at him. He flinched as he looked into Scott's blazing red eyes.

"Get a grip! Control yourself!" Stiles hissed.

Scott muttered, his red eyes dulling but not that much "I-I can't! I can't control-"

"You really want to wolf out in the corridor? Think! How bad would that look, seriously!" Stiles demanded.

That seemed to knock some sense into Scott.

Who took a shaky breath, breathing in and out, thinking about his anchor. Slowly he relaxed a little more. And his eyes went back to their puppy dark brown, loosing the killer look in his eyes that always gave Stiles shivers.

"I'm fine" Scott muttered, rubbing his head, suppressing the wolf inside.

"What on earth was that!" Stiles hissed.

Suddenly Scott thought of something.

He panicked, turning to Stiles "I don't know but I do know something! If I reacted like that seeing them then on what on earth are my pack going to react like!"

Stiles swore.

Scott demanded "Can you find out what classes they have? We need to make sure they are not near any or my pack, especially Liam!"

Who still had the least control out go his pack of werewolves, being new.

Stiles was already walking towards the reception and he called back to Scott "Already working on it!"

Scott thought grimly, well this days defiantly going to be eventful...