Chapter Ten

It was suffocating. It felt like her tunnel of vision, of mind, of everything changed at that moment, her soul recoginsing her soul mate. Nothing mattered apart from him and-NO!

Leah pulled herself out of it quickly, her eyes wide...

No, did she just...?

It couldn't be!

She stared at the young male in front of her, who stared back, she could tell he had gone through the same thing as her apart from his eyes? They were blazing red!

"Scott? Dude?!" Stiles sniped, waving his hand in front of his alpha's face, who suddenly seemed to be staring at one of the new students who had turned up.

This wasn't another Allision, was it?

Everything was suddenly back into focus for Scott but he couldn't take his eyes of the girl.

"No! No way"

Scott managed to tear his eyes away from her, to just see one of the shapeshifters growl this, before lunging at him.

There was a instant reaction.

Jacob managed to grab hold of him in time, before a fight broke out "Seth! Get a hold of yourself!"

"He can't have her, his a werewolf! He-" Seth growled, shaking, almost violently.

Scott blinked, Aiden and Ethan were in front of him protectively, their teeth bared, eyes flashing blue. A growl rang out with his pack, Malia, Isaac and Liam joining in.

Seth snarled.

Jacob was not used to holding him back like this, Seth usaully was the calmest one but now it looked like he wanted to rip Scotts throat out.

"Seth, I said stop!" Jacob snarled, his voice deepening, alpha command ringing through his voice.

Seth recoiled instantly, eyes wide, body low and submissive.

After that stopped a silence settled on the group.

"What is going on?" Alice demanded, in disbelief at what had just happened.

Jacob turned to Leah who walked up to him uncertainly, not looking at Scott.

"Leah, is it true?" He asked, more gently.

Leah took a deep breath, looking at Jacob "Yes"

Some growls rang through the shapeshifters but then Edward gasped finally getting it, stepping backwards.

"They've imprinted" Edward said, eyes wide.

"Imprinted? What does that mean?!" Scott demanded, stepping closer.

The vampires were unsure how to react, looking back and forth between the shapeshifters and werewolf pack.

Jacob looked at Scott as he said hesiantly "I think you and I need to speak in private"

His mind hadn't accepted it yet, maybe if he had he'd be trying to tear Scott apart like Seth, he wasn't sure yet.

"Uh no, no way, you're not going alone with him" The only human in the pack snapped, stepping closer to Scott's side.

His name Jacob remembered was Stiles, now that was a very odd name, he also wondered how a human could be in a pack of werewolves, how had he not got injured or come close to death by now? He also didn't look intimidated by Jacob's hight, despite their being a huge difference between them, brave Jacob noted.

"Okay, how about you come to then? Just over there, you can tell your pack about it afterwards but its quite difficult to explain" He said, trying to be reasenanble.

"Jacob" Embry warned, not keen on him going somewhere alone with the werewolf alpha.

"I'll be fine" He said, patting Embry's chest comfortingly before signalling to Leah to follow him, as well as Scott and Stiles, they walked to the opposite side of the school, in a awkward silence.

Leah and Scott avoiding each others gaze.

They stopped where Jacob was sure the other supernaturals couldn't hear them.

He looked at Leah, she got the picture.

"I'm guessing it doesn't usaully happen to werewolves but for shapeshifters in order to find...o-our mate's, we imprint, its like soul mates, it means, or its meant to mean we are meant to be" Leah said slowly, folding her arms, finally looking at Scott but her eyes held defiance.

Scott blinked "Meant to?"

Leah scoffed, leaning forward "You seriously think we're meant to be with each other?"

Scott spluttered, unsure what to say.

"Okay, hold up, so this Imprint, basically is like a real life match maker?!" Stiles asked, loudly, in surprise.

"Er, you could call it that" Jacob said, running his hands through his hair.

"So they don't even know each other and their both meant to-" Stiles started to say, eyebrows raised but mouth turned in such a way that suggested he was trying to not laugh.

"Stiles!" Scott snapped, not a fan of how "supportive" his so called best friend was being.

Leah flushed red at Stiles's comment, she was getting more and more agitated as they stood there as was Scott, while Jacob tried not to squirm and tried to act like the leader he was meant to be when he really just wanted to scream, what is going on!

"But you can feel it can't you?" Jacob asked Scott and Leah, who where finally looking at each other but-

"No! I thought I felt something but you know what? This is just a dum mistake, okay? I can't imprint and never will, never have and if I somehow did it wouldn't be to a werewolf! Who is just probably going to bring more trouble for us!" Leah snarled, shaking a little, before she turned away and stormed of.

Scott looked like he was going to call after her but then seemed to think, then his expression hardened.

"She's right" He said then added a little threatonly to Jacob "You're pack and the vampires should go, if you stay fine, but don't expect a warm welcome just because we let you here. But if your pack or the vampires hurt anyone-"

"We won't, you have my word" Jacob promised quickly, ignoring the sudden rage inside him at the challenging tone of the Alpha werewolf that the alpha inside him wanted to challenge.

He then walked back towards his pack, not looking back, in the opposite direction of Leah, who had run of into the woods that surrounded the school, Jacob wasn't worried, he knew she could handle herself and knew the way back to their house.

It left Jacob and Stiles standing next to each other awkwardly.

"Well...that went well" Stiles said.

Hi, so here is the new chapter, sorry for the wait, by the way I am thinking of making Stiles something? What do you think? Either some sort of shapeshifter or maybe he has left over powers from the Nogitsune? What do you think? Anyway hope you all have had a good week xx