Chapter Twelve

"Scott, you pacing is now making me feel nervous and sick!" Stiles snapped, watching Scott pace back and forth worriedly for the last thirty minutes. It was in the morning, almost school time. Scott had come to his before hand to stress.

"What am I going to do Stiles?! This-this imprinting thing is just one sick joke!" Scott groaned, not stopping pacing. 

Stiles shrugged, sighing "I don't know buddy, the shifter looked pretty serious"

"You are not helping!" Scott cried, his hands going through his hair, no, this couldn't be true.

"I don't know what else to tell you" Stiles said, his voice sounding different than usual.

Scott blinked, only just noticing how tired Stiles looked "You okay dude?"

Stiles shook his head, frowning, withholding a yawn "I'm fine, didn't get very much sleep last night"

The alpha frowned as he asked "You getting those nightmares again?"

Stiles eyes narrowed on Scott's prying as he said with a little to much bite "Maybe I was worried about you freaking out all night about finding your dream girl"

"You know I didn't mean that" Scott grumbled but then he digested what Stiles had said once he moved outside to his truck "And she is not my dream girl!"

Belle meanwhile was walking to school with Edward and Renesmee. Her mind however was on Leah. She was really worried about her. Edward looked at Belle's expression, he held her hand, he didn't need or want to read her mind now, they were very attune with each other.

"Leah will be fine" He told her.

"You sure? What if she doesn't accept it? I heard regecting a imprint can be really bad" Belle said shakily.

"She hasn't, she just needs time I'm sure" Edward comforted.

"Yeah, you worry to much mum" Renesmee piped up.

Belle smiled at both of them, glad they were her family. Maybe they were right, maybe she was thinking to much-

"Belle" Edward gasped.

Renesmee and Edward stopped walking, Belle almost bumping into Edward. Their eyes widened at what they saw.

The school was taped of. Police cars and sirens blaring around the school. Some very serious looking cops standing in front of the entrance to the school.

She walked up to the one who was in charge. The sheriff of the county. He looked very grim.

"I thought we had enough" He muttered to himself.

"Sheriff?" Belle asked.

He looked up at her, a kind looking older man.

"We're the Cullen's we moved here a couple of days ago. We started this School, what happened?" Belle wondered.

"Oh, you're in my son's year?" He said.

"Son's year?" Edward questioned.

"Oh, I'm Sheriff Stilinski, my sons name is Stiles, well that's not his real name but..." The sheriff started to say. Belle tuned him out. Stiles...?

Wasn't that the human in the werewolf pack?

Stiles was the Sheriff's son? Belle was pleased with more information about any members of Scott's Pack.

Edward wasn't really worried about that as he asked quickly "What happened?"

The Sheriff glanced at Renesmee then back at them but said though he did sound sorry "I'm not in right to say at the moment, we need to investigate more. But you best get home. Beacon Hill's School is closed of for now. It's a dangerous place to be right now"

Then he said something even more grim "Between you and me if you have just moved here, I suggest you get out of here soon. Bad things happen in this town"

The Sheriff then walked away, leaving the Cullen's even more confused than ever before.

What was up with this town?