Chapter Six

Stiles checked on other members of the pack but to his relief and confusion the scent only seemed to be affecting the werewolves. 

Malia had noticed the knew smell but wasn't struggling for control like the werewolves, she was wary but not trying not to tear the new kids heads of wary. Lydia like him was fine as well, though apparently she'd gotten a feeling of death when she'd came into the school like she wanted to scream but the feeling had passed so quickly she didn't think about it. 

"You have got to tell us these things!" Stiles had snapped at her "You're a banshee, how can you think nothing of it?!" 

"If you find me a 101 manual banshee for dummies that tells me when my powers are actually being useful or not then good for you. If I told you everything that felt suspicious I'd be talking to you all night and all day!" 

"That sounded like an insult" 

"Funny that" Lydia muttered then growled "Now get the hell out of my class, everyones staring at us!" 

Stiles eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his head nervously as all eyes were on them, goggling at them.

"I'm just...bringing her up to date on a mythical online...that we play-" Stiles started to say. 

"Get out-" The teacher said not all amused. 

"I will do that" Stiles said quickly heading out of the class, very hurriedly. 

At lunch Malia looked at the pack, especially the werewolves who kept on glancing or glaring where the newbies had all sat together. 

"Wow, you were not wrong" She told Stiles.

"Guys, we talked about this!" Stiles hissed.

"I am being subtle" Scott growled. 

"Glaring at them like you want to rip their throats out is not being freaking subtle Scott!" Stiles retorted, stabbing his food with frustration that seemed to be running away from him.

"His right" Lydia said "Please, you all need to stop it, now!" 

Scott didn't know why but he couldn't get rid of his instincts, these people were not humans, that much he knew. Maybe they were what Liam had suggested, a rival pack? But he hadn't felt like this with the alpha pack or any other pack that had come into his territory, mind you, they'd all asked permission first, apart from the alpha pack but the other werewolves were feeling it to, why did they feel like this? 

"We can talk to them about it after school? To find out if they're a threat or not" Lydia said sensibly. 

"We should attack them first before they have the chance-" Aidan began to growl. 

"No" Everyone said at the same time. 

Aides actually pouted "Why do we never give my ideas a chance?" 

"Because your ideas usually involve people dying or getting injured" Stiles pointed out dryly. 

"Not that we are all against that or anything" Isaac added, who to was trying his best not to stop looking over at the new students.

"You sure we don't want to try Aidan's idea first?" Liam muttered, having the hardest time controlling himself. 

Scott gritted his teeth together hard as he responded "As much as I would like to we talk to them first but if they start a fight or seem dangerous in anyway" He nodded at Aidan. 

Aiden grinned, a shark's grin.