Ch.1 - Found

Welter purred against his master's legs. Trip typed on his virtual keyboard as he sat on the black leather sofa. Muffled groans and satisfying moans could be heard echoing across the household, but Trip seemed unfazed. This was normal for them after all. It's been little over a year after Trip and Virus had kidnapped Aoba and taken him for themselves out of Midorijima. After the fall of Oval Tower the two twins-yet-not-twins found an opportunity and took it. Needless to say it’s been hell on earth for Aoba, while a pleasurable experience for the handsome devils. There were a few muffled pounds coming from the door at the end of the hall before it went silent. Moments later Virus walked out of the room, closing the door behind him as he fixed his wrinkled shirt and tie, visible beads of sweat on his forehead.

“You’re so loud.” Trip commented.

“Blame Aoba. He’s the one who can’t seem to hold in his moans~” Virus said with a playful smile, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

“The least you could do is clean him up after you’re done. I don’t want your smell on him when it’s my turn.”

“If it bothers you that much you can do it yourself.” Virus took a sip. “Also we need to go grocery shopping. I ran out of my favorite wine today.”

“Alright. We’ll go tomorrow after work.”

Virus chuckled to himself as he turned to look down the hall. “Maybe we should get something for Aoba too. His birthday is coming up soon.”

“Oh, you’re right.” Trip typed something into his coil and pictures of sweets popped up. “I’m thinking candy restraints.” Virus was about to say something, most likely involving about Trip’s obsession with sweets, but was interrupted by a soft knock on the front door. The two turned to look at the door.

“I didn’t expect visitors, did you, Trip?” Virus asked.  

“No. Could be the mail man, or one of those traveling merchants.” Trip guessed as he looked back down to his coil.

“Oi not again. We don’t need more vacuum cleaners.” Virus sighed as he walked towards the door. Another couple of knocks. Virus stopped for a moment, looking at the door hesitantly. More knocks, this time taking shape in the cliché tune of Shave and a Haircut. It would’ve seemed silly for the two, however the last tune took form as the door was blown off its hinges from the outside and into the house. Virus jumped to the side, barely dodging the flying metallic door as it crashed through the glass coffee table and into the kitchen wall.

“Nice kick.”

“Thank you.”

Trip stood up from his seat and glanced at Virus, whose eyes remained on the doorway as the source of the strange voices strolled right in.

“Would you look at that; two rats.”

“You-!” Virus hissed as his eyes narrowed at the figures before him and Trip. They were here. Mink, Koujaku, Clear, Noiz, and-

“Sei?”Trip questioned, confused at the familiar yet unfamiliar person before them.

“Think again.” The person spoke, his voice deep as he growled loudly, showing off his fangs. It was Ren. Virus and Trip stood speechless. How had they found them?!

“H-How? We made sure to cover all of our tracks…!!!”Virus hissed in disbelief.

“You can thank the information maniac.” Mink said as he nudged his head at Noiz, who was fixing his brass knuckle-type of weapon on his hands.

“I’m not a maniac.” Noiz responded as he glared up at Trip and Virus, his piercing gaze giving chills to the two, but not enough to make them falter. Virus suddenly started to chuckle. His chuckle turned into a giggle, and then into a small laughter, which only caused the tension within the room to rise. Once Virus calmed down, he looked up at the group with a smile on his face.

“Well then, what do we owe the pleasure of having you here?” Virus asked in his usual cheerful tone. Trip's AllMate, Welter walked to stand right next to his master, giving a low growl.

“Don’t play dumb!” From behind Mink Koujaku walked up, his sword unsheathed as he glared at the two in front of him, gritting his teeth as his eyes seemed to have an animalistic gleam to them. He raised his sword, pointing it at the twins-yet-not-twins, before asking the question everyone was waiting for;

“Where’s Aoba?!”